Friday, March 26, 2021

Aliens


The field was silent, despite it being the middle of summer.  I stood in its center, looking about as though something would reveal itself if I just stared long enough. Yet only darkness and silence greeted me. The moon above glowed her milky light, bathing the world around me in a blueish glow. Nearby the marshy woodland sat, whose crickets and frogs remained quiet in spite of the heat and their ambition.


It was here that the rumors had promised the unusual. Stories had reached further than wanted of the strange lights and haunted fields, whose owners spoke in hushed tones of something lurking, following them home in the dark and peering through windows or open doors. None could tell me what they had seen, just that they had indeed seen something.


As I stood in the fields, hearing nothing but the wind blowing through my hair, I wondered if the stories were true or meant to entice travelers to their sleepy town. One by one the lights in the town winked out, letting its inhabitants slumber. The soft breeze died and left me eerily alone.


The soft light of the moon blinked out, bathing the world in darkness. I looked up but saw nothing within the dark. There was no sky I could behold, no stars to note nor even the light of the moon. Instead, an inky blackness descended, seeming to press closer to me. I stepped back, trying to find the moon.


With my next step, light erupted from the sky, so bright I shielded my eyes. Try as I might, I could see nothing save dozens of shining lights that covered the field around me. Rushing air pushed against my body, hard enough I tried to step back, yet my body was frozen. Unable to move, I stood, captured in time as the brilliant light bore into me.


My eyes burned from the intensity of the lights, tears slipping down my cheeks as I no longer could blink. Weightlessness filled my body and I lifted, levitating off of the ground and moving towards the lights. Then darkness swallowed me, killing any sense of time or space and leaving me drifting. 


A blazing white light greeted me as I opened my eyes, groaning at a sense of floating and yet heaviness. My body seemed suspended, feeling too much and nothing all at once, touching nothing yet solid. Beyond the light, there was darkness, impenetrable and verboten. I squinted, trying to see what lingered beyond the light, only to see a vast nothing.


I couldn’t move. As I tried to turn my head or open my mouth, it became apparent that whatever had me, had me entirely. The cold air wrapped around my skin, sending a chill down my spine. Muffled sounds pressed in my throat, yet they seemed dampened in the air, barely audible. 


From the nothing figures appeared, tall and agile. My vision blurred as I blinked my eyes opened and closed so that I could barely make out their silhouettes. In words I didn’t understand, they spoke, murmuring to one another. Hands with strange growths as figures passed over my body, above it, yet never touched.


Despite the lack of contact, I shivered. My muscles contracted as I tried to sit up, to move away from the invaders, yet I didn’t move. Another cry stuck in my throat as one neared my head, great eyes watching me as tears rolled down the side of my head. Gently, a finger touched my bare shoulder, which was the moment I realized I was naked before them.


Whispers filtered through my mind at their touch, ramblings in languages I didn’t understand. Finally, a word was spoken, a simple greeting, and I startled at the recognition.


Be still, they said. You are safe.


I tried to look towards them but couldn’t turn my head. I closed my eyes, the only part of me that could move, and focused my breathing so I could speak… or think my words.


Where am I?


Safe.


I wasn’t unsafe before.


You were. 


How?


There was a pause as the being stood there, half cloaked in shadows. They conferred with their companions, the strange language mumbled between them. When silence once more lingered, they turned their head back towards me,


They lurk. Finding blood.


What does?


Humans.


I would’ve sighed if I could’ve. The feeling of human cruelty, of ploys to lure victims, flew through my mind. It would not have been the first human cult I had found, dedicated to some perversion of an ancient creature.


Yes.


I inhaled, having forgotten the being.


Now what?


They paused again. Their hand came to rest on my shoulder, cool as the air and strangely soft. A calmness floated through me.


We wish to experiment with you. To see reactions to our instruments. 


Will it hurt?


There was a moment where I felt them consider. Perhaps.


After?


You will be safe. And away.


I inhaled again and then nodded. My head did not move but the being moved their hand from my shoulder and murmured to their companions. The light seemed to brighten, prickling my skin with soft warmth to keep the chill from sinking into my bones.


A single cold instrument was touched to my stomach, sending a shock through my skin. My body jumped of its own accord, twitching yet barely moving. My lips parted, letting a soft whimper roll out of my throat. The metal retreated, then touched hire, making not a sound as it sent another jolt through my body at the bottom of my rib cage.


I gasped and shuddered as the rod moved higher, touching the skin below my right breast. I cried out instead of whimpering, a sense of pain and delight building in my body. It lifted off of my skin and tapped the side of my breast. 


A cry escaped my lips. I panted, gasping for the breath the shocks took from it. A soundless shock went through my body as the instrument touched my nipple,  sending a wave of pleasure and pain at once. My back arched, moving me slightly despite their strange way of holding my body still.


Murmurs moved between them, almost excited sounding. I took in a deep breath, my body tensing despite nothing happening as I prepare for the next touch. A long-fingered hand closed around the breast instead, feeling it curiously. When their strange fingers pinched my nipple, I whimpered, the skin painfully sensitive. 


Another set of murmurs before the hand moved away and the instrument touched flesh once more, this time with more power. I shuddered and sagged in the air. The light holding me lowered, letting the cool air creep over my skin as a soft cry left my lips and giving me the freedom to move slightly.  


I turned my head, looking at the creatures as they examined each of my responses. The electrifying metal was bound to the ceiling where a complex series of tools lived. I glanced back to the being by my head, whose eyes watched my body intently, their hand touching the invisible air to guide the machine.


They turned to look at my face as the metal touched my opposite nipple. Teeth bit into my bottom lip before I cried out, succumbing to the pain and sensation as my muscles contracted rapidly, making me twitch beneath the stimulation. 


A ragged breath was released to the air as the beings spoke to one another. With strange ease, a cold metal parted my legs, exposing my depths to them. I whimpered, making a soft noise of worry before I cried out as electricity touched my inner thigh. My back arched, hips nearly pulling my legs up at the sensation.


Another touch to the opposite thigh and I was panting again. The third touch invaded the soft folds to land on the tiny bud of flesh. A cry and shuddering whimpers filled the air as I twitched beneath their administrations, waves of pain and excitement pulsing and throbbing through my body.


Something cold slid inside of me, opening me up for the beings to examine. Fingers pushed inside, reaching the back of me. They were long and thin, achieving depths a human couldn’t. I shuddered and moaned as the fingers curled upwards, pushing against the roof of my tunnel.


As the fingers retreated, something bigger followed. It was hard and metal, freezing cold within me. It pushed deep, then rested as though waiting. I tried lifting my head to see, but the room had grown darker, swallowing the beings around me. 


Within me, it expanded, then pulsed. A shock wave went through my pelvis and I cried out, twitching and gasping as the pulsing continued. Whimpering, I tried to move, only to be unable to as the metal instrument began to pull out then slam deeper in, sending a new wave of pleasure within.


With each thrust it pulsed, sending me trembling yet wanting more. I moaned loudly, wetness making the metal slick as it slid in and out of me, its speed increasing with each passing moment. 


The light grew brighter, holding me perfectly still, my moans bound in my throat. I  couldn’t writhe or move, nothing but feel the machine push inside me, expanding and pulsing as my body tensed and a mounting pressure built within me.


A scream caught in my throat as the metal rod touched my nipple, sending a new jolt through me that pushed me over the edge. I didn’t move or make a sound as I erupted inwards, wave after wave of release washing over me while the machine kept working. Each of its strokes heightened the head rush, leaving me spiraling inside my own body, trapped by the pleasure it continued to deliver.


I could see nothing but the blazing light above me as I tried to scream, to beg them to stop. A vibrating cold metal rod touched my stomach and slowly pulled downward until it landed neatly on my sensitive flesh. Tears slid down my cheeks as my muscles spasmed, muffled screams barely audible as another release washed through me.


Finally, my mouth opened to cry out and I heard my wanton scream fill the air as the light extinguished and the cool dark enclosed me. Damp grass pressed against my back as I blinked, clearing my eyes from the residual light image. Crickets sang nearby as I turned my head, seeing the field around me, where horses looked at me in alarm.


Above me, the darkness that blotted out the moon rose into the starry sky and vanished. I laid there, body throbbing, fully clothed, suddenly alone.

 



Thanks for supporting the blog! Our first anthology of monster erotica is now on Kickstarter!
Find it here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...