Thursday, April 22, 2021

Incubus & Succubus

Bashir laid on the bed, his limbs bound to each corner, sweat glistening on his body. His back arched, hips thrusting upwards, into the writhing body of the woman atop him. Long nails scratched his chest as she straddled him, moving atop his engorged length. He groaned, head falling back in ecstasy.


Purple energy crackled around them, moving through the woman’s flesh and into my companion’s. Delicately curved horns in the same haunting purple rose from her head, matching the long tail that laid on the bed as she slowed her rhythmic movements to grind in circular motions. 


The wings on her back were out, helping her balance perfectly atop him. She smirked as her eyes met mine, watching my face as she rode him. Chains rattled as Bashir gripped them, pulling to help anchor himself so he could pound into her entrance harder. His own eyes were glazed, staring at her or through her. I couldn’t imagine what he saw.


“I had no idea,” she moaned, stopping her motions to sit atop him and letting him rest within her. “That you were so skilled, Guardians. I had assumed you were just… willing, and that was unique enough for others like me.”


The wild eyes met mine. “I was surprised when you allowed me to chain you both up. Such acts of trust toward a monster like me. Humans never let me tie them up. Too scared. They just want me to fuck them and then to run away. As though I’m repulsive… or that I’ll eat them.”


Her head bent and she pulled Bashir’s face to her own by his hair. A long tongue slid inside his throat, which he sucked eagerly. His hips began to thrust lightly, trying to move within her, even as her demonic strength held him still.


Their kiss broke as she pushed him back down, throwing him against the bed. A victorious chuckle escaped her lips when he whimpered in want, mouth dripping saliva. “So eager! Even without my magic, you just hunger for this, don’t you? Perverts. The lot of you.”


The succubus rose in the air, flapping her draconic wings once to stand. Bashir let out another cry of want as he slid out of her, glistening with her wetness in the low light of the torches. He panted and twisted his head to watch her approach me.


I stood, hands bound above my head, just as naked as my companion. Her long nails raked over my bare stomach around to my back as she circled me. Goosebumps rose on my skin and my nipples hardened as she pressed against my back, letting me feel her body and her own demonic hunger.


“We heard there were two of you,” I managed to say as her hands held my hips against her pelvis, lips pressed against my shoulder.


“Ah, yes. I can imagine you did.” Her tongue slid over my shoulder and up my neck. On the bed, Bashir groaned, head tilted to watch her tease my flesh. Fingers roamed, pinching a nipple before sliding between my legs. “Look how wet you are, little Guardian. Do you like watching me fuck your man?”


I said nothing. Her nails bit into the peak of my breast, hard enough I gave a small gasp of pain.


A chuckle escaped her as my body tensed. “So defiant. But they all give in. And you will, too.” She reached up and unfastened the chain that held me to the ceiling and dragged me after her, tail teasing my face as she walked. 


At the edge of the bed, she climbed atop it, pulling me with her. “Now, we’ll see how well you can refuse me.” With a tug, she moved me to stand above Bashir, who laid below us, now straining against his chains. 


Her mouth closed over mine, tongue thrusting down my throat, slithering deep within me. I moaned, despite myself as her chaotic energy infused my body. Lust consumed me, making every sensation amplified. I shuddered and sagged, her strength holding me above Bashir.


“Even Guardians cannot resist my magic. Such a pity.” Slowly she lowered me, letting me slide to my knees, Bashir’s face beneath me. He made a muffled noise of surprise that made me gasp at the intensity of that sensation. My back arched, pushing my body down atop him, grinding with sudden need.


“Now, Guardians, if you can both resist release, then I shall reward you.”


“Why-” I panted, profound need making my body ache, as Bashir had been just moments ago. His chains rattled as he pulled against them. The succubus raised my chains, connecting them to another hook that extended down from the ceiling.


“Because. Humans are dull, Guardian. They have no fight. Nor do they want to fight. They’re so repressed, afraid of their selves.” Fingers raised my face to look up at her. “What I want, Guardian. What I need, even. Is to see that there are those who are not just here to succumb to me. Who can resist. Who are more than their base needs.”


Her tail wrapped around Bashir’s length, now soft, and began to stroke. He groaned beneath me, sending electricity through my body. I moaned, making the succubus chuckle. “Resist, Guardians. And I will give you what you want.”


I shivered as Bashir continued to move beneath me. Her tail worked, stroking him to hardness, pushing her magic into his body until his hips moved with each of her strokes and his tongue lapped at my inner folds, tasting my wetness and hungering for it. 


The succubus smirked, watching our writhing forms as she moved, sitting at the bottom of her large bed, hand replacing her tail. The long length of her slid beneath Bashir, and into him, penetrating him from below. He bucked wildly, deep moans escaping his lips while he devoured me.


A cry of lust flew from my lips as I felt myself writhing against him, grinding my opening into his mouth. Pulsing desire moved through me, making me shiver with delight. The succubus smirked up at me, watching me bite my lip to stave off the release she demanded I not have.


“Oh, you’re so close, aren’t you?” she murmured, a teasing tone in her voice. One of her hands slapped my breast, a red mark forming instantly. I shuddered, pulling against the chains. My body flinched as she did it again, striking the opposite breast. Each slap stung yet made my skin become fire. I whimpered, wanting more yet shuddering with each strike. 


“Good girl,” she whispered, grabbing my hair to turn my face to her. Her eyes watched mine before she flicked my lips with her tongue. “Good little pervert, aren’t you?”


I shook my head. “No,” I finally managed to say. “No. I’m not.” 


The smile on her lips grew wider. Bashir made a noise of protest as she slid out of him and released his erect length. Her steps carried her behind me, nails digging into my back and dragging down. Her hand slapped against my backside, hard enough to bruise. My body bucked, rubbing against Bashir beneath me.


The succubus struck, again and again, leaving bright red marks all over my skin as she pushed me further. I cried out, tears slipping down my cheeks as she struck my thigh. Warm hands touched my stomach from behind me, sliding upward to cup my breasts as she licked my ear. “You’re doing so well, Guardian.”


I panted, Bashir’s mouth bringing me painfully close to a precipice I knew I couldn’t fall over, even as it threatened to overwhelm me. Fingers pinched and pulled, teasing and nipping to drive me further. “So close, Guardian. I can feel you trembling.” 


Her long tongue slid into my mouth, teasing my lips before pushing deeper. I instinctively sucked on her tongue, tasting her rich flavor of lust and honey. Her mouth vibrated against my mouth as she rocked my body, pushing me down onto Bashir’s face as he shuddered beneath me. 


“Tell me, Guardian, what is it you want if you hold on? What do you crave?” 


I whimpered as Bashir’s tongue thrust up into me, simulating what his rocking hips longed to do. “To be with you,” I finally said. “All of us. No games. No magic. Just you. Pleasing you.”


Surprise showed in her eyes for a flickering moment, before consideration transformed into a strange delight. “Of course. Like all humans, you wish me to take you to new heights. I will oblige.” She squeezed my breasts hard, pulling a soft cry from me.


“No,” I whimpered, wiggling atop my companion as I struggled to keep the mounting pleasure within me from exploding. “We want to… please you… see you to those… heights.” 


The succubus blinked again, then released my body and unhooked the chains from the hook. I sagged forward, falling into the bed beside Bashir. He cried out, face covered in my juices as he looked up at the demon who looked down at him, her playful smile gone. “So you wish to please me then, Guardians?”


My companion gave a nod as I caught my breath on the bed, willing the lust hunger down. “Yes. We are here to please you. You wished us to abstain from release. We have. Now, what do you wish?” 


She caressed his face and leaned down, licking the side of his face to taste me. “You have both been so very good. I am impressed. A human would have succumbed with just a kiss. Yet you resist. Why?” Her nails played over his broad chest, fingering his nipples playfully.


“Because you wanted us to,” he replied, back arching up into her touch.


“And if I wanted you to want it now? To give in?”


I turned my head, face resting against Bashir’s leg. “Then we would do all we could to satisfy you. If that is what you want.”


The succubus stared at us both, eyes glancing between us before a new, delicious smile showed on her lips. “Then I want you to crave me without my magic, to please me, to be mine instead of wanting me to please you. And,” she reached down, teasing Bashir’s length with the tip of her nails. “I would have you release in me.”


She climbed down the front of the bed, over Bashir, until her mouth closed around and swallowed him. He groaned, lifting his head to lap at her opening, bringing soft moans out of her. I shifted, meeting her mouth with my own as our lips wrapped around his hardness, kissing each other and Bashir’s flesh.


He bucked beneath us, groaning deeply. Our mouths moved together, moving up and down him before she took him in herself. I sat up, returning to his face to lick off my fluids and meet his mouth with a kiss.


The chains that held us fell, clanking on the floor. Bashir sat up, moving to his knees and pulling the succubus up with him. In a moment he had turned her, aligned her hips with his, and thrust inside of her. She cried out, slamming back against him to match his ferocity. 


Fingerss closed aaround my aankle and pulled me towaards her. “Come,” she simpered at me. I shifted and laid before her, sprawling on the bed so my head nearly hung off. Her hands gripped my ankles, pulling me to her waiting mouth before pushing open my thighs. 


Her slithering tongue flicked against my sensitive skin as Bashir held her, pounding into her, forcing her mouth against me with each thrust. The tongue slid inside, exploring and teasing, in and out because of my companion’s passion. The succubus groaned into my skin, crying out in her ecstasy.


I matched her sounds as pleasure swam through my body, hips bucking up into her eager mouth. Bashir groaned, his pace fast and hard before he still and cried out. His hips moved slow, pumping the succubus gently before he sat back, looking at her hips still in the air.


A tempting smile played over her lips as she slowly lowered her legs to the bed before kneeling. The fine features broadened just slightly as breasts flattened. His mouth smiled, the same devilish tongue protruding out as he looked down at me, and stroking his length.


“Now it’s your turn,” he murmured, pulling me to him and turning me quickly onto my stomach. There was no hesitation as the incubus slid inside of me, filling me with his hunger. “I love fucking you, Guardian. I love being inside you.” 


His words filled me with lust as he slammed into me, holding tight to my hips to keep me matching his thrusts. Where Bashir had powered and stamina, the incubus was sensual, angling his hips to hit my inner folds, bringing cries of delight out of my lips. We moved together, sweat forming on our bodies as he slid in and out of me, matching my whimpers with his groans of delight.


Bashir stood, moving around the bed until he was behind the incubus. He whispered to the demon, speaking words I couldn’t hear as my body shuddered with ecstasy. We paused, the rhythm slowing as my companion aligned himself with the incubus, then gently pushed inward.


The incubus shuddered, a sublime smile of delight spreading on his beautiful features. The three of us began to move, Bashir pushing into the incubus, me slamming backward onto his length, matching our speeds to provide resistance to one another.


Between us, our lover cried out, shuddering and screaming, his nails digging into my flesh to hold to something. Finally, his scream of pleasure, between roar and snarl, ripped through the air and a burst of seed filled me. 


Soft moans and whimpers followed as I collapsed on the bed, the incubus resting on my stomach. Bashir joined us, lifting me gently so I could rest on his chest. None of us spoke but instead listened to the thudding hearts and panting breaths as we recovered. 


Finally, the incubus smirked up at me, fingers gently probing my warmth before presenting his release to my lips. I sucked on his fingers, eyes widening at the familiar taste. His knowing smile caught my eyes. “This is your friend’s,” he said, nodding at Bashir. “Perhaps he ought to come collect it… since he misplaced it.”


Bashir grinned, kissing my hair before he rose and we began again.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...