Friday, May 21, 2021

Lou Carcolh

 I stared at the mouth of the cave as the sun warmed my back. Long, strange tendrils grew out of the cavern, running along the ground into the nearby fields. Any who had lived by had fled, leaving abandoned houses along the farmland horizon. There were no signs of people, no well-used roads or signs. Everything was grown over, with the strange tendril growths lining the trees and ground.


Nothing stirred nearby. No birds landed in the trees, nor creatures wandered the woods. An eerie silence sat over the pastoral landscape. I had been warned of the creature and its voracious appetite. Of cattle and children who had gone missing, devoured by a cave’s hunger.


My eyes wandered over the tendrils, a strange sheen on them that coated the ground nearby. Squatting, I touched the slime, grimacing as it stuck to my fingers, stringy tendrils clung as I pulled away. I brought it to my nose, inhaling the smell as I watched the sticky growth, wondering if it could feel my curiosity. 


It smelled earthy and damp, as I imagined the cavern would. I picked up a dead branch, breaking off a stick, before carefully poking one of the tendrils. It lifted, wrapping around the stick. The thick viscous fluid covered the branch, making it stick to the tendril before it slid back into the cavern.


My lips pursed as I watched the stick disappear into the darkness. I pulled in a deep breath and stepped around the tendrils as I walked into the cavern. It was strangely quiet within. I blinked as my eyes adjusted to the dark, looking around the rough stone within.


Pools of water cast light throughout the cave, bouncing off of the walls. Small creatures stirred in the water, causing ripples on the surface. Their alien bodies were strange, glowing and shimmering with each movement. As I walked by, they blinked out, disappearing into the depths.


I followed the tendrils that lead deeper into the cave until the darkness was too deep. The lantern flickered to life, casting shadows behind rocks. The water nearby looked black and inky as I walked by, moving deeper into the cavern. 


A splash made me turn. One of the great tendrils pulled out of the water, curled around one of the small luminous creatures. It flopped in the tendril, stuck to its sticky surface as it slid deeper. I followed, mildly fascinated as the creature struggled for its life.


It was pulled into a great cavern where the stone sloped downwards into the dark. The flopping stopped and silence filled the air once more as the tentacle slipped downward and vanished. Below me, something lurked. I shifted, kneeling down to encourage the light to pierce the shadows.


The light reflected off of strange, translucent skin and an opaque shimmering shell. I leaned forward, resting a hand on the ground. Slime coated my fingers. I looked down to see the tendril rise, caressing my hand before encircling it and pulling. 


Its immense strength caught me off guard as it tugged, pulling me over the edge. I slid on the flat smooth stone, the lantern tumbling after me. In the bouncing light, its immensity couldn’t be understood. Even as I plummeted down and landed against something soft and slimy, my eyes couldn’t understand what I was seeing.


The lantern landed against it, illuminating the great coiled shell and massive head. The creature’s eye stocks were turned towards me as great tentacles fell from its mouth, trailing on the ground towards me. 


I was covered in slime, making it almost impossible to stand as my hands lost their grip on the ground. One tentacle caressed my shoulder, soaking my clothes, and moved up my neck to my hair. Another pushed along my back, winding its way through my shirt and gathering until the material strained and began to tear.


Slime dripped down on me from a tentacle that caressed my hair and cheek, leaving trails of the clear fluid behind with each touch. It slid down my neck, bumping into its other length, before sliding down my shirt and suddenly ripping forward. 


I gasped, body slowly being exposed to the cold of the cave, coated in the great snail’s liquid. A shiver ran down my spine as the tentacle curled around my breast, squeezing. Its slippery surface slid off, then drifted further downward to glide under the fabric of my pants. The fabric swelled and slowly tore open as the tentacle filled it, caressing my leg as it stole downward.


It pushed against my body, pulling me against the massive body so that I was surrounded by its slick spongy body. My mouth opened, sucking in a breath as its tentacles pushed me deeper into its flesh. Further down it moved me, its strange body contracting and releasing to push me further down.


My hands became entangled with the tentacles that came from the snail’s mouth, keeping me helpless against its length. Half of my body was beneath it, surrounded by the snail’s flesh while being sucked inside. The sound of sticky movement filled the air, long strings of its mucus clinging to every part of me.


Pain ripped through my side as something sharp pierced me, digging deep into the muscle. Blood trickled out as my body shuddered, something strange invading it. Warmth filled me, followed by an elated sense of love. The warmth turned to heat as my body seemed to vibrate, every sensation new and heightened. 


Wetness coated my thighs as my nipples ached for touching. I whimpered, stuck against the creature as my hips began to move, begging to ride something. Everywhere it touched me was cool and slick, its movements massaging my body that elicited a series of intense moans.  


I cried out, frustration building inside of me as a need to be filled took over. “Please,” I panted, whimpering as I moved yet stayed in place. Its tentacles caressed my face and played over the sensitive skin of my breasts and body, gentle and teasing. Each touch made me bite my lip or whimper, driving me over an edge I didn’t know I was close to.


“Please,” I whimpered again, wishing its tentacles would plunge within me, invade every opening I had and fill me. Yet instead it rubbed against me, driving my skin wild with the need to have it inside me. The pain I had felt from whatever had stung me was gone, replaced with a profound desire.


My body shuddered as a long, thick piece of flesh pushed against my inner thigh, wiggling its way upward in slow, floppy motions. I gasped as it caressed the opening between my thighs, sending jolts of sensation through me at its thoughtless movements. Teeth bit my bottom lip, holding back a cry of want.


Its phallus pushed upwards and prodded into me, letting just the tip explore my entrance. I bit harder, drawing blood on my lip before I cried out, grinding my hips backward in a desperate attempt to have the snail deeper within me. Tears slid down my cheeks from need and frustration as my body throbbed with desire.


The snail slid further in, coating me with slime as it went deeper, inching forward in painfully slow movements. With each passing moment, it gradually plunged further, exploring my depths at its own terribly slow place. I finally screamed my frustration, filling the cave with the sound of my need.


“Please, please… more… please.” I heard myself begging the creature, its passive expression barely visible in the light of the lantern as its shell reflected the amber light. With a final movement, it slid fully inside me, expanding to fill me entirely. It pulsed, wiggling within the walls of my entrance, squishy and slimy.


Guttural sounds of pleasure echoed around us as I moved my hips, siding up and down the strangely soft length. It plopped in and out of me as I rode it, my mind and body driven by the need to have its seed deep within me. With every rock of my hips, I cried out, sliding against the snail’s slick, suctioning surface. 


Slime oozed off of both of us as I rocked, body shuddering and whimpering as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through me. Everything ached, pressure erupting inside of me as my pace grew wild and erratic, the snail’s length sliding in and out of me as it began to throb rapidly.


I shifted down, burying it deep inside of myself as I cried out, the release ripping through me with such intensity my mind blanked and the world went dark. I panted, letting the creature’s suction hold me against its body as the throbbing crescendoed and its slimy seed poured inside of me. 


Its length was pushed out, seed spilling everywhere, dripping out of me, and mixing with the mucus that covered us both. I moaned, desperate to taste and show my appreciation to my lover, yet stuck within its slime I could do nothing but whimper and strain against the tentacles and body.


The strange tentacles pulled on my arms as its suction released. I fell to the ground, naked and covered in its slime. In my side, a great bone dart was lodged. I grimaced, pulling the dart out.  It was the length of my arm and had nearly gone through me. Yet the pleasure waves I was riding hid any pain I could feel.


My eyes looked up to the beast as it slid away, pulling its tendrils from the cave as it went, shelled body disappearing into the darkness of the cavern. I whimpered, wanting it to return, but stayed on the ground, body shuddering from the experience of its hunger, covered in its release that stirred within me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...