Friday, October 8, 2021

Defiler

 

Content Warning: Blood, gore, viscera, torture, burning, death

The library smelled of ancient books and broken dreams. Candles flickered in the darkness, casting strange shadows about the large room. It was impossibly high with tiers of books stretching upward into the black. Every book was leather bound and heavy, Latin phrases scrawled on the spines along with a smattering of dead languages. 


My fingers caressed them, gently stroking the spines as though they would whisper ancient truths to me. A great table sat in the middle, aged carpet beneath it that once had been red but time had faded it to a crusted brown. On the black table sat a pile of books, one open to a page where ink scrawled across the page in hurried notation. 


I turned my head towards the desk, pausing in my pursuit to feel the faint call of the books. An inkwell sat tipped over, a black stain in the claret below. I glanced at the floor where scuff marks showed on the stone floor. 


The walls of the library were barely visible from its center. I could make out the staircase that lead upward to the balcony and beyond. The books never ended. Flickering lights from floors above now and then shone and then blinked out, stars illuminating an enclosed night sky. 


Read…” 


The word hissed in my ear and wormed its way into my mind, burrowing within as a flesh eating maggot. I shivered, feeling its magic slide down my spine, nails against my skin. The air felt warm and inviting, heating my body as I pulled in a deep breath and shuddered. 


My heels clicked on the ground as I strode through the few bookshelves between me and the forsaken desk. I caressed the rich wood, grimacing at the built up dried blood that sat in layers over its surface. Brownish red flakes fell to the floor as I brushed it away from the open book, pausing to look around the library when the feeling of eyes watching me grew unbearable. 


Nothing stared back save what I could not see in the impenetrable darkness. Yet its presence grew heavier with each passing moment until I swore I could feel its breath on my neck, heated pants summoning fear and excitement within me. When I turned, peering behind me, nothing was there yet it lingered, hot air just inches from my body. 


I plucked the candle from the desk, lifting it to cast light over the manic words scrawled in the book, daring to turn my back on the haunting darkness. Invisible fingers stroked the back of my neck, sliding upward to my hair and digging into the loose strands. A shiver brought gooseflesh to my arms and I let my eyes close, gasping at the need blossoming inside me.


Read the page…” 


My eyes opened and I looked down at the page once again, willing myself to ignore the heat rising within me. I shook my head and pulled the old hand carved chair out, sitting at the blackened altar. The book scraped on the table as I pulled it towards me, flipping the pages until I came to the beginning of the entry. My voice was a whisper in the silence, reading the words before me. 


There is something within this place, buried and long since dead and yet alive. It lurks in the dark, filling me with base and wild desires I have never known before. There are words with no mouth, no voice, and yet I hear it within me, insects against my skin, chewing until they find a way inside. 


I have not summoned it. I have been so careful, so considerate, as to not speak any phrase aloud. It needs to be summoned. It begs me, promising to have me feel what no human could. Pleasures beyond understanding. The sins of the flesh brought to light. If only I give in to its needs.


Yet I cannot. My body is sacred, meant to be untouched. Even as it fills me with need and excitement, even as I grow hard with eagerness, I must not. I cannot. I should not…”


I turned the page, finding a smattering of drawings across the pages. People bound in chains, long cuts in their flesh, every sort of instrument thrust inside of them. Blood and fluids covered them, mouths open in ecstasy and pain. A creature stood behind one, arm shoulder deep in them, the human’s stomach descended from the demon’s hand. 


A shudder ran through me again. The images moved, writhing together in agony and ecstasy. The demon moved from image to image, large and corpulent, body enormous and engorged. Hands choked and hit, clawed and mauled, bringing intense sensation to each human in the art. 


With a deep breath, I turned the page, to discover more writing. This time it was faster, the sharp edges become blurred and soft in the struggle to communicate.


It comes to me in dreams now. Every night I find myself inside someone, their mouth, or elsewhere. I awake throbbing, wishing for a tongue to touch me. Within the dreams, great tongues wrap around me and pull me to ecstatic release. My skin is taken off, leaving me a living nerve, eager for touch.


Yet nothing is rebuked by my hideous, skinless appearance. Instead, I am adored, molested by these creatures I yearn for. They tie me in their sacrilegious chains and beat my bloody body, each strike driving me deeper. Teeth rip into my flesh, biting off bits of meat. It hurts and brings pleasure. 


The Great One puts my skin on, becoming it, filling it with its greatness, until it is stretched and I can feel what it feels in incomprehensible unreality. The hands! The hands reach for me, full of teeth and tongues and words I dare not commit to paper…. Then I am devoured, crying in grateful release. 



I sat back, exhaling a breath at the images playing in my mind. Whatever had haunted this human, they had been effective. A creature of base desire twisted into bloody debauchery, pushing the human form until it would break or never recover. I pursued my lips and glanced at the shadows before me, at the entity that was only in my mind yet seemed there, watching me uncover its origin.


The next page was written in reddish ink, scrawled and messy. I squinted, pulling the candle closer in an attempt to read the writing. All around it were drawings of teeth and blood and erotic gratification. A great tongue was wrapped around an erect length whilst a needle for sewing was pushed through a nipple. 


My nipple stung and burned, imitating the feeling of what was happening on the paper. II grasped, flipping the page and the pain receded. I felt the menacing laugh of amusement rather than heard it and turned my eyes from the shadows to the final sentences in the diary. 


I asked the old witch for her guidance and she told me to burn the book… burn the whole library… because the creature lay within and below… 


I found the gate and pulled the altar atop it. It is so aged… so covered in blood. Is this the blood from my dreams? Is this my blood?


None but me know of this place and its tie to the ancient things. It will stay forever, locked below. 


And yet, that voice… It still calls me… And I hunger….


With a sigh I leaned back, closing the book. It thudded shut and silence left me alone in the ancient library. My fingers drummed on the top of the table absent mindedly, a sense of unease settling in. The tipped over inkwell was dry, a raised line on the table where it had spilled. I picked it up, bringing it to my nose out of curiosity.


The scent of copper and tang mixed with ink hit my nose. I shook my head and set it down, touching the stain on the table. The poor soul had run out of ink and had mixed their blood in to try to make it last longer. 


I sighed and shifted the chair backward, following the line of ink with my eye as it moved down the altar to the rug below. Brows knit together when I noticed there was barely a stain, but rather, it seemed to have moved through the rug to the floor below. 


My hands closed around the arms of the chair as I stood, lifting it to move it off the rug. Fingers grabbed the edge of the fabric and then lifted it. I instantly coughed and gagged as the smell of bloated decay wafted up from a half-concealed trap door, the wood ancient. It was surprising that it held the table aloft. 


I stood and walked around the altar, before finally grabbing one end, and pushing. It moved an inch and then finally began to slide over the rug to the stone floor. An unpleasant scraping sound followed. The books shuddered atop and the inkwell fell to the floor, smashing apart and scattering black coated glass across the stone. 


The rug was pulled aside and I yanked open the trap door, holding a kerchief to my mouth to block the smell. Darkness awaited, deep and penetrating. I turned my head and saw the hand candle on the table. It flickered in the strange musky air coming up from the hole, shivering and becoming silver rather than golden.


“Come see me… Come inside…”


The first word was exaggerated, enchanted so that I felt myself shiver in anticipation. Moisture touched my core, making me slick before even seeing what lurked within. I grabbed the candle and paused before slipping into the hole. 


My feet hit slick stone. I grabbed the wall to prevent falling, spilling candle wax on my hand. It burned faintly but something in me shuddered at the sensation, and I moaned at the feeling of its heat. Shaking my head, I sighed and began to climb down the poorly carved tunnel, blood and something else lining the floor as I descended. 


Moans and cries, screams of agony, began to carry up to me the deeper I went. Pleading cries for mercy mixed with those asking for more. I paused at the mouth of the cave, peering into the cavern with quiet fear and eagerness. 


Bodies lay in a pile against the wall in various states of decay, all of them skinless. Chains and tools of torture were scattered around, blood covering them and sometimes something darker and strange, a black ichor that smelled of ozone and lightning. In the center, a creature stood, corpulent body nearly eight feet tall, with rolls of skin lining the belly, arms, and legs.


It stood, back to me, headless and yet moving as though it had sight and grace. Before it, a skinless man knelt, teeth biting into his arm and chewing on the bits of flesh torn away. With each bite and rip, he moaned, shivering and quivering with anticipation. His bloody length was long and hard, oozing blood and semen as he swallowed.


“Come to me…


The voice murmured against my ear and yet echoed around the room. Impulses ran through m mind, instructions for what the being wanted. I pressed my lips together and then stood, walking forward a few paces to a small table filled with various knives. 


“The candle.”


I paused and looked at the light flickering in my hand. Slowly I set it down beside the blades, fingers touching the steel in quiet admiration. The light shivered in the imaginary wind, then grew, the flame licking the air in protest to the magic.


“The garment.”


My fingers worked quickly to unknot the cloak and pulled the old dress from my body. I shoved them in my bag, then unlaced the boots. Bare feet touched the wet ground where viscera and release waited, staining my body immediately with their perverse magic. 


The creature turned towards me, leaving the man to continue to pull the muscles from his arm. My eyes flicked from the man to the creature, waiting for the order it issued next. Its form was massive, a strange sucking hole where the head had once been. The skin was lined with stretch marks from fitting the demon’s form, beautiful pink lines in the pallid skin. 


A hand raised to point at me, the palm exposing an open sharp-toothed mouth and single eye above it. I inhaled sharply in surprise but refused to step backward. The other hand rose, the two mouths and eyes pointed at me. 


“You are welcome, supplicant. What knowledge do you seek from the Defiler?”


Without pausing, I replied. “How to satiate you. How to bring you joy.”


The creature paused, considering me. The veil of magic that had been planted inside my mind lifted. Suddenly the smell and horror of the place seemed more real, the death more tragic, the man eating himself more terrifying. I swallowed back the fear and looked back to the hands.


It approached, length swollen and oozing between its legs. A hand reached up, caressing my cheek with thick fingers. Its whispering voice filled my mind, speaking a thousand desires to be fulfilled before it would ever be satiated, and a thousand bodies it would need before it could do them all.


Visions of depravity flashed before my eyes, each act more disturbing than the last. An eternity of meeting a hunger that could never truly be satisfied, and it would always crave more, for that was what it was. It was a deity of knowledge, carnal and frightening, giving out gifts in exchange for service, in trade for skin and bones and blood. 


My eyes flicked to the man who had begun to pull his biceps out with his teeth, wondering what sacred knowledge he had asked for. It had cost him his skin and he would eat himself before he could use the knowledge.


“Exactly,” the voice murmured. I turned my head, knowing the creature could hear my thoughts, and gently took hold of the hand. It blinked at me, all seeing, before I leaned forward and kissed the mouth on its palm.


The kiss was tender, soft, and gentle. The creature froze in response before the lips met mine and a tongue teased the edge of my bottom lip, sliding inward to entangle my tongue. We embraced, mouths exploring each other, before heat spread between us and teeth pulled at lips, blood slipping into the taste of eternity from its mouth.


I pulled back, lip cut from sharp teeth, and glanced at the ee. The mouth curved into a slow smile. It turned, walking back to the man, curling one finger for me to follow. I obeyed, padding behind it before coming to the man. With a thought the man stopped eating his flesh and stared at me, naked and with skin still attached.


Words fell from his mouth I didn’t understand. Fingers caressed my shoulder and the whisper filled the air though I knew only I could hear it. 


Turn. Let him within you.


The future corpse stood, blood and sticky clear fluid oozing from his body as he stepped to me, not waiting for me to move. I turned, feeling his wet hands on my thighs. I bent over, the table of knives suddenly before me to grip. The flickering candle rested beneath me, heat raising against my swaying breasts. 


Lean down.


I swallowed as the thing behind me thrust forward, sliding his skinless length into me. The blood provided lubrication, even though I was already wet. I groaned as he began to move back and forth, shoving himself further in, somehow hard despite his body’s condition. My eyes looked up at the creature, then I lowered myself onto my forearms, the candle’s flame licking the skin of my breasts.


The table creaked with each movement the corpse made. Bloody hands held me against him, pulling me back to ram onto his erection with brute force. The creature took hold of the candle and moved it so it rested beneath my one breast, nipple sliding in and out of the heat, skin blistering with burn. 


I screamed, crying out in pain as the flame bit the skin, blackening and peeling it. Tears slid down my cheeks as the creature raised a hand, caressing my face, wet tongue lapping at the tears. Its hand moved the candle to the other breast and the pain began anew. 


Behind me the creature refused to stop, obeying the demon’s every thought and whim. Long thick fingers grabbed one of the blades, sliding it down my back yet not cutting. I shuddered and collapsed on the cart as the flame was pulled away, pain blinding me to what the corpse was doing.


The entity dropped the candle and it disappeared, vanishing from sight and into the darkness of the cave. I could see, but only through the luminescence of magic. Panting, I gripped the table, lost in the pain from my breasts. I didn’t notice the blade slide into my back at first until new, more intense pain blossomed on my skin.


Its sharp surface moved down, cutting ancient patterns into my skin whilst the beast thrust. Moans and whimpering cries escaped my lips, mingled with the howling lust of the man behind me, lost in his rutting. 


His body began to rot as the creature cut into my flesh, peeling away thin layers of skin and eliciting new screams from me with each slice. My body shuddered and felt weak, a sense of nausea filled me. I trembled, cold in the dark cave and lost in the feeling of my back being cut into ribbons.


The smell of decay became strong, overwhelming my senses. I turned, retching as meat slid inside of me and fell out, slopping to the ground in piles of rotten flesh. My stomach turned again but the creature grabbed my face, the other hand pressing against my lips to lap at the vomit. 


It released me and I stumbled to my knees beside the corpse that was once the man. The entity looked down at me with one hand, the eye staring through me to the scene before it. Pain kept me panting, hands holding me up, skin becoming red from the blood seeping from the corpse. 


A cold chain snapped around my wrist and pulled me upward, grabbing the other without hands. I hung above the corpse, toes barely caressing the ground as the monster moved around me in slow circles. 


This is what you asked.


I nodded, sniffing from the tears. “I do want you. All that you have to give.” 


A hand raised, cupping a breast. Teeth sunk into the flesh, tongue flicking over the nipple. Pain shot through me, making me writhe in the chains and cry out. Another hand closed over my mound, mouth exploring and tasting the blood, rot, and wetness that was there. The tongue slid inward, thrusting forward to lap at every last bit of blood and meat still within me.


Cries of pain became mingled with strange moans. I bucked against their hand, shudders wracking my body with each passing moment. The tongue dove deeper, pressing within me to slide into my womb, sending waves of shock and pain mixed with a strange ecstasy. Despite myself, I groaned in hunger for more.


The creature didn’t relent, the tongue inside me growing in size as it held its hand there, until my belly distended from the waggling length inside. It continued to expand, stretching me as a burning sensation began t creep into the pleasure before pain became more present. I felt blood slip down my thighs from where my skin was separating, making room for the creature within.


Its hand began to move, sliding up and down on my flesh, teeth nibbling and then biting the sensitive skin. I tried to pull away, tears returning as the thick member within began to move in and out, pulsing largely with each movement. 


Release for me. Embrace the pain. Let yourself go. Be free.


I swallowed its words, exhaling as I struggled against the chains. Both hands suddenly pulled from me, leaving me hollow and used. I sagged in the chains, moaning softly as my lover turned to me, lifting a large needle from the tray of pain. 


Fingers parted the skin between my thighs to reveal the sensitive nub of flesh it had been chewing on moments before. Somehow the blood was gone as was the damage, leaving my skin renewed, able to take more. I whimpered at the realization before the needle neared the flesh.


New pain erupted as it pushed into the skin above, tearing a hold and sliding bone jewelry within. The creature raised a hand to look up at me, then brought the needle towards my freshly healed nipples. I pulled away, then sucked in a breath and held very still.


With skill and ease, the creature pierced the flesh, sliding the ring inside. Then the other. I shivered in the chains, newly decorated by the monster. One hand caressed my face again, bringing the monstrous lips to my mouth as it turned around me. 


A tongue shoved down my throat, blocking my airway and sliding deeper. My beely wriggled with the meat as it dove ever down, filling me entirely with its length and size. I whimpered, struggling to breathe.


Give in. If you want this, you will be able to endure.


I closed my eyes and stopped struggling, focusing on the feeling of the thing writhing within. A strange deep pleasure arose from the invasion of my body, sending chills of delight through me. My breath burned in my chest, sending a hint of panic from my mind to my heart and back, the feeling of being a rabbit needing to run.


The creature smiled, returning its other hand to between my thighs. It moved in slow round circles, then the teeth bit in as it sucked the newly pierced flesh into its mouth. I cried, muffled and gagged, as the pain returned but with it came new pleasure. Pressure built inside me as the demon invaded me once more, using my cracked wide bleeding opening for its own amusement. 


I bucked on the hand as it slithered inside, playing with the thickness of its other tongue through the walls of my organs. Blood began to trickle out of me as the tongue within me from below pushed further, tearing a hole and ramming into my gut. My stomach wiggled with its presence, until the very tip pushed outward, bringing bits of viscera and blood with it.


Trust me, my pet. Feel the ecstasy of your body.


Tears slid down my cheeks as the impulse to run grew louder and my breath burned more. I shuddered, focusing on the sensations of pleasure that the creature promised, knowing its magic would not work unless I invited it in. Another low moan came from me as the tongue slid in and out of its new holes, penetrating me in new ways I had never been before.


Strange pain and pleasure arose, slipping into my mind with a hint of the creature’s lust. I shivered and moaned, vision blurring as the breath felt like it was exploding in my chest. My body panicked, twitching and wishing to fight back as I fought it to stay. A ripple of pressure from my center pushed outward and a flood of euphoria spread through me.


Release to me.


I opened my mind to the being, letting the defiler within me in every way. Pleasure ripped through my body, filling every vessel of pain with profound delight. I writhed and shuddered, sudddenly filled with profound bliss.


Blood seeped out f me, more than I knew I should lose, and dropped to the ground. I would’ve eaten myself if it had told me to, so enamored I was. The tongues pushed through anything they wished to, sliding in and out of my skin until my insides were liquid and life began to fade from me. I was riding the wave to the end, walking a new edge and I knew with one command I would fall, lost to the creature’s lust.


Now.


Without breath, I cried a muffled sound of rapture as the world went dark. 


Again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...