Friday, December 17, 2021

Sneak Preview: The Swamp

 

Happy Holidays, monster fuckers! We're excited to announce that the first anthology, Tales of Voracious: Stories of Monstrous Passions, is nearing its first draft of completion. Orders will be coming in early 2022, and we're so excited to share our first book with you!

In an effort to finish the final stories of the anthology and to take some much needed time off, Monster Fucking Friday will return in January with a new year of monster erotica! But before we stuff our stockings, wrap our presents, and prepare for a very happy solstice, we're giving a sneak preview of the Anthology exclusive story, the Swamp... 

So tuck in, monster fuckers, and let your mind run wild with the vine filled world of the Swamp!


Laughter touched the air as we walked out of the town towards the muddy road that led through the swamplands. The sun warmed everything, making the stench stronger as we explored the wood-planked road. Now and then we paused, stopping to look at the estranged flowers we had never seen before or touch a tree whose exposed roots housed amphibians below the water.

I paused in the walk where a path led off from the plank road and into the swamp. No footprints showed, yet the path seemed clear. Further down a branch was broken and mud hanging off of a tree. 


Raumi turned, looking back at me. “Have you found something?”


“I don’t know.” I stepped onto the small path and walked to the tree, touching its broken limb and examining the mud. “Didn't one of those villagers say it was made of mud?”


Further up the path, a large splash resounded. Raumi caught up with me, standing at my back as we both looked ahead. A low, unsettling rumble that could have been a growl followed the splash. I shifted and moved around the tree, being careful not to step in the water that encroached the tiny walkway.


“Didn’t one of them say it had scales?” Raumi murmured to me as I kept going, pausing only when another large splash broke the quiet. He touched my shoulder and nodded towards where the water moved beneath the sagging vines atop a tree.


Within the water something stirred, sending large ripples as it moved beneath the surface. The green water revealed nothing amongst the floating algae and lily pads. Frogs jumped as it cut the water near their resting places, making small splashes as they landed. Along the water’s edge various animal and human prints lay, all of them coming to the water’s edge where great claw marks ran in the mud.


I tilted my head to look at Raumi as the water stilled. We glanced at each other before I began to walk towards the claw marks, taking care not to fall into the water. As I knelt, fingers touching the long gouges, Raumi pulled a dead stick from the ground and flicked the end in the water, creating a series of splashing noises.


A grunting growl came from the water as whatever haunted its depths moved quickly, tail flicking on the water’s surface. Olive scales and rides betrayed the creature’s nature. I raised a brow and gingerly backed away from the water as it stilled once more, ripples stopping a few inches away from Raumi’s stick.


“I don’t know that it’s an actual monster, Raumi,” I murmured, taking another step back. My foot landed on something thick and ropey. I shifted, glancing down in time to see a great vine lift and slide away from my foot. “Shit.”


“What?” he asked, turning his eyes away from the water to look at me. 


I turned, glancing at the great vines and human sized flowers that covered an ancient tree. The green limbs came to life, one instantly wrapping around my leg. I blinked and held still, hoping my lack of resistance would calm the plant. A strange, pungent odor filled the air as it lifted me and pulled me towards the flower’s open fuschia petals.


The water erupted as a creature lunged at Raumi, great jaws snapping in a distinctive nearly wooden sound. “Watch o-” I tried to call only to be jerked to the side, body pressed into an open flower. It began to close, lowering petal soft jaws around me as I glanced towards Raumi.


He was on the ground, covered in mud. A humanoid alligator wrestled with him, their scaly arms entangled. The two grunted, inhuman sounds coming from both. The creature's jaw bit down onto Raumi’s shoulder and the sound of teeth scratching on stone filled the air. 


A strange, sweet smell filled my senses as the plant encircled me, vines pushing me inside only to slither out as the flower closed. I whimpered, feeling drowsiness settle in my eyes as the smell intensified. Warm darkness slowly enclosed me. The sound of fighting grew more distant, turning into a dull hum in the background. I pushed my hands against the flower’s inside, only to feel it close faster until I was swallowed entirely.


Within its entrapment, it was warm and humid. I began to sweat as the heat swelled. Lifting a hand, I caressed the inside of the flower and leaned my head back against its speckled green and pink surface. 


“I won’t hurt you,” I murmured sleepily. My hand shifted along its insides, stroking the petals softly. 


One petal trembled, pushing inward to meet my fingers. I inhaled shallow breaths to stay awake, trying to avoid drinking in the pollen it was feeding me. Slowly I calmed myself and turned my head, planting a soft kiss on the vegetation’s fibrous flesh. It shivered, quaking softly. 


My hand pulled back as I stared in slight surprise. As I touched it again, stroking the inside of the petal softly, a new fragrance hit the air. It was sweet and tempting, almost delicious in its way. A sense of joy and tenderness spread through me. My hands both worked, stroking the plant from within.


The scent caused my muscles to relax and chased the fear from my body. A shiver ran down my spine from the sensation of the petals pressing inward against me as I stroked them. I hummed an old song, singing to the flower that held me captive. Its body quaked and pressed tight against me, causing a soft moan to escape at the pressure.


Light broke through the petals as long green vines slunk in as a snake would. They were thick and ropy, made of multiple small vines wrapped together. I shifted, glancing down to them as one slowly wrapped around my ankle while the other pushed up my pant sleeve and crept along the skin of my leg before wrapping firmly around my thigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...