Friday, April 29, 2022

Preview: Cthulhu

 Happy Friday, monsterfuckers! This week I'm at the Rochester Erotic Arts Festival presenting on integrating role-playing into your kinky lives! If you're there, stop by to say hello! I'd love to see you! But, it is friday! And so we bring you a preview of one of the stories from our upcoming anthology... Cthulhu.

Darkness. There was naught but endless darkness in every direction. I felt weightless and lost within the inky blackness that surrounded me. Slowly I became aware that I was on a slope, that beneath me there was teh same smooth strange stone the city was built on, and that the scent of blood and ozone filled the air.


My lantern slowly sprung to life, bringing light back into the world. In my arms the great book of spells rested, throbbing against me with each passing moment. I shivered at the immensity of the cavern before me. Something massive and beyond comprehension dwelled here in the darkest parts of the city.


It took mere moments for me to acclimatize, draconic eyes nearly instantly allowing me to see in the dark. And though normally I would see magic, now I saw nothing but shadows where magic had once been. Whatever was here was older than magic. 


The walk down was steep and I half slid my way into the bowls of R’lyeh. The chanting had long since gone, but it still pounded in my mind, pushing against my free will to be released. As I hit the bottom of the incline, a great and expansive nothing waited for me, a precipice into the great unknown. 


It stared back at me just as I stared into it, a knowing void that held everything the world would never know. I felt small and infinitely unimportant in the vastness of what was held within the dark. It didn’t notice me, nor should it. Instead, it stirred in its half slumber, twitching and writhing against the blood that slowly trickled in from the world above. 


I opened the book, laying it upon a stone pillar I knew was the altar of Cthulhu. The book knew more than I, and moved its pages to where it wanted me to read. My eyes scanned the page, mind taking in the ancient language that had become so painfully familiar to me. Here the book knew what should happen next, what was to come, and what would unfold before its spell.


My throat tightened and heart raced as I knew what lay before me. Slowly I glanced back up at the darkness, its own apprehension evident in the profound tension in the air, and began to speak. 


“Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.”


Around me, the world erupted into movement. From within the void, the creature moved forward, hulking and massive. Tentacles curled in the air from its rotund head, a thick rubbery skin that gleamed an unearthly green and olive covering each writhing appendage. From its back rose two massive wings, draconic and demonic in nature, with great clawed hands that splayed out before it, symbols of ancient power weaved into its very fabric.


I shuddered before its greatness and closed the book of power, tucking it beneath my arm. “Cthulhu,” I said aloud, formality in my voice as I walked to the edge of the precipice.  


“I beseech you. I come looking for a being dear to me. Your priests have invoked you upon it and I ask you to release it. In exchange…” I held the book aloft. “I offer you control of your own destiny.”


In an instant tentacles surrounded me, pulling me upward from the rock below. There wasn’t time to cry out or speak. The book flew away from my hands, disappearing into the darkness. One slimy tentacle, leaving a trail of ooze behind it, slid over my throat and up my face, invading my mouth before I could make a sound. It pushed inward and down, invading without thought for breathing or my body, craving to find within me.


Its touch invoked a thousand years of power and sent my mind reeling. Tentacles wrapped around my arms, peeling away the layers of clothing as petals of a flower until I was naked and nothing more than a toy at its whims. One encircled my throat, anchoring me amongst the writhing masses of its appendages, and holding me so that I could do nothing but be within its grasp.


Slithering lengths moved up my legs, wiggling over my stomach and breasts, gripping and sucking as it went. If there had been space in my throat to moan, I would have. Yet I knew it felt the pleasure that began to emanate from my body. I shuddered in its grip, skin growing warm despite the cool air that nipped at every exposed bit of flesh. 


One great length pushed between my thighs, rubbing against my inner leg before pulsing upwards. My body tensed as it toyed with my opening, playing with the sensitive bits of flesh and exploring the beginning of my entrance. Another slid along my backside, moving to the puckered opening that rested there, and began to test the entrance that awaited it. 


The creature paused, stepping forward to let me see its true immensity. It didn’t speak because it didn’t have to. Pulsing invasive tentacles pushed inward, expanding me to take its multiple girths. I cried out, a muffled sound swallowed by the throbbing length deep in my throat. Every part of me was filled and rapidly, tentacles sliding upward and inward, exploring every crevice within...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...