Friday, October 30, 2020

Devil



The cavern shuddered around me as fire and shadow raged eternal. A great flaming maw gaped, releasing a bellow of ownership. Heat and darkness licked at my exposed skin, nearly burning me where I knelt on the stone. 

It moved behind me, making the chains that bound my wrists to the floor grow hot. Yet the metal resisted. Even hundreds of years later, the dwarven forged steel resisted the magic of the creature and failed to burn my skin.


The sound of fire burning hissed and popped in my ear as it bent forward, trailing one giant clawed hand through my hair, down my back, and over my hips. Claws prodded at my flesh, a mixture of heat, creature, power, and darkness.


Shadow slipped over my skin, bringing fire with it. Every caress awoke my skin, igniting the surface for just a moment and creating a hundred flashes of pain. Slithering whispered in the air as the primordial creature withdrew its touch.


With a deafening crack, the whip struck the ground beside my body, igniting the stone temporarily with flame. My breath caught in my chest as it whispered on the ground, glancing off my calf, leaving behind burning that caused a familiar stirring ache.


Searing pain arced up my back as the fire licked my flesh, leaving inflamed red skin behind. I gasped, my body shuddering as the first blow hit. Nails dug into my palms and teeth bit into my bottom lip as I held the pain, forgetting to breathe it out. 


Before I could remember another snap crackled in the air and my body jolted from where fire hit my hip. A new red mark emerged, emblazoned on my flesh. I groaned, shifting to be on all fours instead of kneeling as my body ached.


My own scream echoed around us, mingling with the purring crackles of the creature as the whip struck. Again and again it smacked against my skin, bringing new burning pain with each lash. 


A cacophony of dancing shadows, crackling fire, and ecstatic shrieking moans filled the air. My body shuddered as the whip cracked and danced until I fell to the floor, skin red with heat and pain. 


The creature gathered above me, shadow-caressed hand stroking my burnt flesh. I didn’t even notice the heat of its fingers as it pushed me onto my stomach, before sliding one massive paw between my thighs.


Sizzling filled my ears as its fingers met my wetness. There was never a smile, but instead, it growled and pressed deeper, one clawed finger filling me entirely. I moaned beneath it, spreading my legs wider for its exploring hand.


The finger rested inside of me, wiggling, filling me with a new heat before its thumb pressed higher, slipping into me after pushing past resistance. Despite the heat, I shivered, feeling its fingers filling my entrances.


Its huge digit pressed in and out, exploring and stretching before one great hand lifted my body. I laid on my stomach in its hand, fingers suddenly absent inside of me, my back exposed, legs spread, body eager.


Pressure as nothing I had experience pressed against me, sliding from my slick opening to the tightness above, before shifting forward. Shadows invaded first, winding their way inside of me, before its immense girth followed.


There is no way to describe what fire and power and shadow feel like when they fill you, expanding you beyond human ability yet protecting you from being torn asunder. I screamed at the pain and intense pleasure that throbbed inside me.


The chains rattled as it moved me onto its length, pushing far inside me, distorting my own stomach with its size. Flames licked my body, stinging everywhere it touched me, including where it was buried within my body.


Another crack broke the myriad of moans and pleading noises that were escaping my lips as the whip struck my back. The sounds stilled but for a minute before they began anew, recharged and delighted as it thrusted deeper.


The creature struck again and again between its growling plunges. I shuddered with each strike until my body convulsed on its impossible size, clutched in its burning claws, and released its ecstasy. 


It turned me over, letting me finally see the beast in its flaming glory. It convulsed, growling deep and low, before jerking me back from it. Thick blackish fluid splashed over my body, tasting of ashes and flame, covering every inch of my skin.


The primordial spirit bellowed before releasing me, letting me collapse at its base, merging with the shadows of its body. It slipped into the darkness, leaving the smell of burning behind, pausing only briefly to hear me whisper, “Thank you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...