Friday, October 30, 2020

Gorgon


Silk slipped over my eyes, tickling the skin of my cheeks and forehead. I turned my head as though to see her, though I could see nothing. Yet I could hear her breathing and the hissing breath of her serpentine follicles. 

I gasped as cool skin slid over my own, caressing my shoulder and slipping over my neck. A delicate forked tongue tasted the skin. “You mustn’t look,” she whispered against my ear, her own tongue playing with the soft skin. 


“I promise,” I replied and turned to her, letting my hands trail over her softness, exploring the curves of her hips to the swell of her breasts. My lover gasped as I grasped, pinched, and pushed her backwards.


The gorgon landed on her back, the cold stone of her cave beneath us. Without sight, I felt the hundreds of stone eyes around us, watching. Men who had only known hunger in violence, who had called her a monster.


“You’re amazing,” I murmured as I lowered myself to my knees between her legs. She chuckled, reaching a hand to caress my hair as I smirked then lowered my head to place a kiss on the flesh of her hip. 


Fingers wound in my hair as I moved up her body, guided by instinct and the quickening of her breathing. Teeth and tongue tasted skin and teased at the flesh, pulling pert nipples into my mouth with renewed hunger. 


Her hands slipped over my body as the first serpent began to crawl up my thigh. I rose up, unable to look down at the gorgon, but smiled anyway. My fingers caressed the snake before lifting it to my lips, licking the edge off its flesh with an eager tongue.


She gasped as I stroked her serpentine, one of many that began to move over our bodies. My hand lowered to her thighs, letting fingers slide against her slickness, teasing the delicate flesh. The snake shifted forward, tongue tickling her skin.


My lips followed my hand, burying my tongue within her. Her moans filled the cave, hissing and feminine at once. Hips thrust to match my tongue, our speed increasing before she grabbed my hair, pushing my face into her, and shuddered violently.


I heard rather than saw her smirk as she moved from under me. A wet tongue lapped at my face, tasting herself in my kiss. Her fingers slipped the snake from me, smooth and powerful, before she moved away from my caress.


Silence greeted my ears. I turned my head, eager to hear, but instead heard the soft hissing of her serpents. A hand pushed on my back and I fell forward, catching myself on my hands. Snakes nestled against my hips and inward, dipping inside me with sudden curiosity.


“They like you,” she chuckled again. Fanged teeth raked over my skin before I felt one snake press inward and deep, wriggling within me as it explored. I gasped and shuddered as she laughed. “They like you a lot.”


The gorgon rose, her hips pressed against mine, skin cool as a snake’s. A great thickness slipped between us, winding itself around her thigh. It’s nose dipped against me before she shifted and pushed it inward.


It slid inside as her body moved forward. Its tiny tongue flickered within, sending a shiver within before she leaned back, pulling it out. Our bodies moved, slow and soft, filling the cave with sweet noises. 


Just as it had begun, it stopped. I whimpered in hunger but was met only with her chuckle. “Sweet girl,” she murmured to the air. I turned my head, seeing nothing beyond the silk over my eyes. A crack filled the air as stone broke and fragments fell to the cave floor.


“What are you do-” she stopped me with her lips, followed by the tendrils of serpentine hair that demanded to be licked and caressed. Intense cold pressed against my opening as she laid me down on my back, strange stone fingers invading within.


“Is that?”


“He wasn’t using it,” she purred before she thrust the stone deep within. I cried out, bucking against a dead man’s hand. One tiny snake bit into my breast, closing the peak in its jaws, before her own tongue tasted just above where the stone hand entered me.


My fingers clutched at the snakes on her head, moaning as one wrapped itself around my throat. The serpent tightened, then released, leaving me gasping for air between cries of ecstasy. It compressed, cutting the air off completely.


The stone hand moved faster as did her tongue. I tried to cry out, but only groans came out. My body shuddered and a soundless scream ripped through, heightened and intensified by the burning in my chest. 


I collapsed onto the stones, wiggling to get away from her hungry mouth. The snake released and I gasped, shivering on the cold earth. She draped herself beside me, kissing my lips softly. I slid my fingers into her heat, moaning at her wetness.


“You require no rest?” she asked, surprise in her voice.  


“There are just too many pieces to try,” I replied, before taking the stone hand from her. Although I could not see it, I felt her smirk against my lips before a gasping moan broke its spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...