Friday, October 30, 2020

Headless Horseman

The mist rolled in around me, sending a chill up my spine and spreading goosebumps over my flesh. The woods were haunted, they said. That he would come, galloping through the night, and sever any hold on life I had. Who could resist such a fairy tale?

I stood amongst the twisted blackened trees, a hundred years of history pressing against me when I first heard it. Thunder shook the earth, sending vibrations through my feet. The horse moved as a shadow, thudding towards me, its rider silent and fierce, carrying his own head in one ghostly hand.

But unlike any before me, save those strange witches in tales, I didn't flinch. I stood, hands at my side, eagerness in my eyes as he approached. The spinal whip he carried clattered in his hand as the horse reared in the moonlight, a perfect silhouette of fear and death.

Dead eyes stared down at me, vacant and soulless. "You must be lonely," I whispered to his face before looking up at the animated body. The horse froze as my hand touched his neck, nostrils flaring in sudden surprise. One great hoof stomped on the ground. The rider tilted his torso as though to look down on me.

I slid my hand along the horse to his knee, fingers drawing small circles through the fabric. "All that anger," I murmured, moving my hand slowly upwards. The eyes finally turned to me, empty of expression but watching and eager. His mouth closed, grimacing as any man confounded on what to do.

"It's okay," I promised. "Everyone needs solace." Fingers brushed against the inside of his thigh before reaching further. His body shuddered and relaxed at the same time as I stroked him, relief and hunger coming at once. His hand stroked my arm, slow exploration. 

Lips touched my neck and I turned my head to see his own, held aloft by his hand, pushed against my skin. Smirking, I took the head from him and lifted it by its cheeks until our lips met. He tasted of death and dust, of something inhumane and like a storm as it rolls in.

Tongues met in exploration as I walked away from his body to lean back against the great gnarled stump near us. I climbed it, hoisting my body upwards with one hand before resting my back against it. The torso watched as I kissed its head, licking his ear, the edge of his neck where flapping skin and sinew waited.

He grunted at me, tongue reaching for my body. I moved him down to lay his head between my open thighs, wet with anticipation. Soft moans and slick sounds touched the still air as the horseman's torso walked closer, somehow watching his own head slip his tongue within me. 

Gloved hands stroked himself, loosening his length from restrictive cloth. Slowly he stepped forward, tentative. I only realized then how connected yet disconnected they were. His head never paused as he moved, never hesitated when his body did. They were worlds apart yet one man.

The undead mouth of the apparition never stopped thrusting its swollen tongue, purpled and half rotting, into me. I bucked against him, holding his head steady between my legs until the torso grabbed my hair in sudden need and pulled me to my knees before him. 

I moaned as I swallowed him, head between my knees, hand in my hair. He thrust forward, guiding my head to match his hips. Drool slipped between us, puddling onto my breasts and sliding down my body. Our bodies moved in unison, roughly and intensely. 

He stopped only when I jolted from release, shuddering atop his head. The torso moved, plucking his head from between my knees as he walked to the horse. With a powerful ease he mounted the beast and pulled me atop him.

My body shifted so I turned, facing his headless form as the horse took off. One hand carried his head, the other held the reigns as the night summoned him back into the darkness. I pulled myself upwards by clinging to his shoulders, only to use one hand to guide him within me.

The horse whinnied angrily as I moaned. His body shuddered as I bounced atop him, guided by every gallop of his steed. I moved atop him, riding him as he rode his beast, moaning against a body with no head to kiss.

His hand guided his head back to me, his tongue seeking mine and tasting of my thighs. We kissed, renewed hunger as I our bodies pounded against one another, building a new pressure and need. He let go the reins to grab my hair again, to lean me back and let himself slip deeper within my folds.

Finally, strange hollowed sounds of pleasure came from his head. Strangled and haunted, he groaned as I moved atop him, clinging to his body. His hand tightened in my hair before releasing and grasping at my breast, hard fingers grabbing with desperation. 

Mist encircled us as the darkness shifted to welcome him back, to call him home, to keep him isolated. The horse reared as he tried to stop it, throwing us to the ground as the equine thundered into the shadows. 

I felt the night slip over my skin, threatening to pull me into Hell with him. His head lay on its side, cursing in a language I didn't recognize. His body laid on the ground, twitching, exposed length glistening from our excitement.

Without hesitating, I grabbed his head and mounted him, gasping at the feel of him returning inside of me. Hands guided my hips, digging deep into my skin, leaving fresh brushes wherever they moved. He sat up, pressing against the ground to grind his hips into me, raising me off the ground with each hungered thrust. 

Shadows slipped over him, pulling at the fabric of his being. I pushed his head between our bodies, his tongue exploring and tasting again, his own flesh and my own. My cries grew louder, matched with his own grunting.

Suddenly he grabbed me, pulled me under him instead atop, and guided me up onto all fours. The thrusting grew wild and manic, building with a new urgency. Pleasure swept through me as tongue lapped at the soft flesh between my thighs while its owner pounded forward with abandon. 

My fingers dug into the earth before I cried out, disturbing the silence of the wood with a cry of release. His body suddenly pressed deeply into mine, twitching as it filled me anew, fingers dug into my hips to hold me still as he spilled his seed. 

Dawn cracked the horizon, spilling light over our bodies. The horseman shuddered behind me, jerking away. The shadows whispered and disappeared, leaving me alone in the woods. The dripping between my thighs and a myriad of bruises was the only proof my horseman had ever been here at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...