Friday, November 6, 2020

Gargoyle


 I discovered his chiseled body, strong and stone, atop the castle's walls. He stood a monument to his kind, angular jaw, fearsome fangs, and widespread wings. A long powerful tail drifted behind him, motionless in the fading light. The sun had begun its descent as I walked the parapets, daring to brave where the monsters played at dark.

My eyes drifted over his body, taking in every muscle and firmness, widening as I glanced lower. Fingers caressed his shoulders, wandered over the great wings, until they trailed over the stone tail.

The last rays of sunlight filtered over the tower before twilight brushed against the sky. I turned to watch the light fade and feel the creep of darkness as it consumed the world around me. The strange silence of night settled across the stone.

I turned, only to find the space behind me empty. A smirk played over my lips as I glanced into the shadows, hearing nothing but my own breathing. "I'm not here to hurt you," I said into the night. My feet carried me further into the stone jungle, suddenly absent its stone protectors.

I could feel his amusement rather than see it. That I could think myself strong enough to end his eternal life. "I came to see you," I finally added. "To feel you." My hand slid over my breasts, one trailing down my stomach to the hidden moisture that waited below. "It's been awhile since I've felt stone within me. When I heard you were scaring these poor peop-"

His body pressed me against the stone wall, fingers enclosing my wrists above my head with minimal effort. Stone claws scraped my shoulder as he held me still. "They invaded here."

I rose my brows as I looked up into his glowing eyes. "Human castle, friend. They do tend to infest them." 

The gargoyle chuckled, the sound of stones rubbing on stones. His hand rose from my shoulder to touch my face and caress my neck. The eyes wandered over my body, glowing in the night. I arched my back, nearly pressing against him. Our eyes met, staring intently into each other, daring the other to move. 

His teeth glimmered in the low light as the stars spotted the sky above him. "And you? You seek peace?"

"I seek to mend the rift between," I murmured. He looked at my nakedness again before back to my eyes. "What greater bond is there than to share in pleasure and our bodies?"

The creature rose up, nearly double my height, bony projections and claws scraping against my body. His engorged size pressed against my stomach, rising between my breasts before he smirked and raised a brow in turn. 

I looked up at him, hands bound from touching, before I bent my head and tasted the rocky flesh. He was shockingly smooth and faintly salty, with the unmoving hardness of his kind. A groan poured out of him as my tongue explored, eager and hungry, tasting his kind for the first time. 

His hand enclosing my wrists slipped away as he lowered himself. Those stone fingers settled into my hair, guiding my down with him until I was bent over. Claws dug faintly into my scalp as his one hand held my head in place before he thrust, pushing himself into my lips and opening my jaw wide for his entry.

This time, I moaned as he filled my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, too firm to slide any further. The gargoyle held there, letting me gag faintly before he pulled back and began to slowly move in and out of my mouth, grunting with each carefully calculated thrust. 

My knees bent as I began to kneel before his other hand moved to pull my hip up, keeping me standing. I could see him looking beyond us, even as he thrust forward. I barely heard the sound of stone scraping on stone before a sudden cold length pressed inside of me, filling and expanding as it went. 

I shuddered, moaning on the gargoyle's length as his brethren entered me. Eyes illuminated the darkness around us, his clan come to call. I barely had time to notice before stone hands caressed me at every turn, pinching nipples, stroking my deepest folds, clawing my back. They didn't speak, but moved cohesively, letting tongues and tails and claws explore my soft body.

Hands lifted me from between the two gargoyles, turning me to face a beautiful creature, her sharp eyes hungry. Lips pressed against mine as she slid her sharp fingers into me, testing, pressing, and exploring. I slid my hands over her breasts, hard as the rest of her, though she purred at my exploration. Her tail slid up my leg and then dipped inside of me. 

My hips moved me, riding up and down on her stone tail. I let my fingers slip inside of her as we kissed, making her shudder against me. Growls and snarls echoed around us as the gargoyles joined us, stone grinding against stone. I turned back to her as she held my body aloft with her hands, using her tail to move faster and harder until I shuddered atop her and cried out.

Thick fingers explored the skin of my back and down to the tight flesh beside where her tail penetrated. I whimpered in soft hunger, only to feel thick stone slide inside. A gasp whispered past my lips as I started to pump my hips bak against him, his rocky length pounding into my flesh with sudden vigor.

The woman slid her tail out of me, disappearing into the night, only to be replaced by another stone creature, somewhere between monster and man, with horns and fangs. Their long stone tongue pushed against my thigh, trailing upwards, leaving small scrapes wherever it wandered. Its cold strength nestled between my thighs, lapping and exploring, pushing inside. 

I ran my hands over their head, encouraging them as my other lover pushed further, moving deeper inside. My hand rested on my stomach, feeling him move my body up and down his length, lifting me with each thrust. Shivers climbed up my spine as pleasure began to build again, causing cries of passion to fall from my lips.

The gargoyle snarled beside me, suddenly stopping his thrusting to cry out. Something thick and cold filled inside of me. I moaned as he pulled himself out of my warmth, fluid dripping out with his movement. The tongue lapping at me shifted, drinking the release of their clanmate from my body. 

Moments, perhaps hours, passed as I moved from stone lover to stone lover, filling myself with their hunger and release until we were all covered in fluids and lust. Bruises and scrapes covered my body as I found myself once more alone with their clan leader, his perfection awaiting me atop the tallest tower of the castle.

He appeared behind me, wrapping his wings around me. One hand rested on my hip as he growled behind my ear. The wind whipped around us as dawn threatened the horizon, revealing the writhing bodies below. Humans drawn in by the noises and screams arrived, and fascinated, tasted cool stone for the first time.

I watched over the tip of his wings as they moved within each other, in every opening a human or gargoyle had something was tasted or rode or delighted in. Moans and cries of release filled the air. One thick finger slipped inside of me, becoming coated in the release of one of his people. 

"You have proven your mettle this night, human," he murmured. One hand snaked up the front of my body, holding me aloft, fingers softly curled around my throat as his wings withdrew, revealing my body to the world below.

He watched as they slowly stopped, looking upwards to us as he slid inside of me, pushing deep and hard, furthers then others had dared for fear of their strength hurting me. The gargoyle thrusted, pushing the limits, eliciting screams of delight from my body. Each thrust pushed further, stretching me deeply until I took him in entirely.

My gargoyle slammed into me then, hard and fast, giving himself fully to our mating. I shuddered and cried out, feeling the dozens of faces below watching him slide in and out of me. My body trembled as another wave of ecstasy shuddered through me, clenching my body around his length. The gargoyle screamed, burying himself deep as he released.

Sunlight hit my skin, warming me as I felt his movement suddenly stop. My gasps slowly stopped, the heads below turned upwards, mouths ajar, to catch the drops of his seed as it fell from me, all frozen. Save the humans who looked around, bewildered as we all were.

I slowly turned, rotating him inside of me as I moved onto my back, balancing precariously on his arm. His eyes stared down at me, blank, frozen by the sun's light. I bit my lip, tilting my hips as though he were still moving within me before carefully pulling myself off of him.

Cheers arose from the humans below, complexions flushed from their activities. I looked down on them, naked and filled with his gritty seed, a people reborn through lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...