Friday, November 13, 2020

Minotaur

My fingers caressed the red string as I walked, bare feet moving me between walls of the labyrinth. Bones lingered in the shadows while bloody rags deteriorated on the skeletons. Silence hung in the air, save for the vibrating grumbles that shook the ground the closer to the centre I got.

His rumbles sent shivers up my spine as I placed a hand against the wall, light tumbling into the darkness from within the heart of the Labyrinth. He had been banished here, fed the flesh of the living, moulded into a monster for a man's amusement. I pulled in a deep breath, steeled myself, then turned the corner.

The minotaur stood, tall and broad, the scent of beast lingering in the air. His back rippled with his breathing, great horns rising skyward to the heavens. Fur ran the length of him, glimmering copper from the fire he stood before, impressive form silhouetted. I wondered if he knew I was searching for him as his tail swished over his naked back.

I bent down and tied the string against a femur, leaving it in the pile of bones. My feet padded against the ground as I walked towards him, loud enough his ear twitched in my direction. The great head turned, dark eyes landing on my naked body. His lip curled into a snarl as he turned, facing me as I approached.

"Asterion," I said his name as I neared. He flinched, expression changing from hate to sudden curiosity. "I've come to take you home."

The eyes wandered over my body. Those who came here came with weapons and offered pain. I stood, naked, empty handed, and stared up at him. His folded arms slowly released and he took one hesitant step towards me. 

My fingers touched his own, playing over the calloused flesh of his palm. The eyes closed, lips parting slightly. Suddenly he knelt, falling to his knees rather than lowering himself, and touched his face. I grimaced and slid my hand against his cheek, listening to the low rumbling of his breathing. The eyes once again looked to me, lost, afraid.

I let my hand slide over his cheek, along his jaw and through the hair up to his ear. His head leaned into my hand. I moved further, touching the smooth hardness of his horn. The eyes shot open and he snarled, rising as quickly as he fell. One hand closed on my throat, lifting me up with a strange ease. 

The minotaur pushed me against the wall as he stared up at me. "I won't hurt you," I said softly. My hands touched his giant hand, gently caressing. "You're not a monster," I whispered. "Let me show you." He brought his tauren face close to mine and I touched his cheek, then grabbed one horn to pull his muzzle to my lips.

My tongue played against his lips, tasting blood and his own earthy flavor. A great thick tongue pressed into my own, testing my willingness. I moaned into the kiss, lapping at and sucking at his tongue. He groaned and lowered his head, letting his tongue loll over my body, leaving a trail of saliva over my breasts and across my belly.

I wrapped my hands around his horns as his hand released my throat and cupped my thighs, holding my aloft. His taurine muzzle pressed between my legs, thrusting the powerful tongue deep and hard. I moaned, tugging on his horns to pull him deeper. Thick lips played over the sensitive flesh above where his tongue explored and my hips bucked in eagerness.

The labyrinth wall supported me as I moaned the minotaur's name while his huge tongue plunged within me. My body shuddered and writhed against him, caught between the monster and his maze. The beast stared at my hungry lips before letting me go, dropping me to the ground. I groaned and looked up at him before down to the sheath where his length waited, flat thick tip exposed. 

"You're not a monster," I whispered as I knelt before him. "Let me show you." The minotaur shifted, looking down at me as I let my mouth first taste him, coaxing him from the furry sheath into my waiting lips. Saltiness and musk greeted my tongue, and soon his hips began to thrust as more and more of him slowly slipped out and into my mouth.

My fingers closed around his length, drawing him further out until I could only lick and stroke him, his length too much for me to swallow. The minotaur shifted, leaning down to hoist me up. I wrapped my arms around his great shoulders, fingers holding to his rough fur as he lowered me down atop him, legs bent over his elbows.

Our animalistic sounds filled the air as he raised me up and down, pounding deeper into my body with every stroke, filling me only to pull back and thrust deeper. His cold nose nuzzled against my throat, a soft groan and bovine moan escaping him, the sounds of his two worlds combining. I moved my hand to stroke the back of his great neck, pulling him into me.

Each thrust drove us further, fingers digging into the skin of my thighs as he brought me down to meet every thrust. I cried out against him, shivering as he moved harder and faster, sliding his massive length into me and stretching me to fit his girth. The earth shuddered around us, our moans echoing through the labyrinth, caressing broken bones in forgotten crevices.

The minotaur quickened our pace, pushing me back against the walls of his cage as he pounded into me. A great cry escaped his lips against my skin as thick, ropey release filled within me, covering my thighs and dripping to the ground below. We panted together as he slowly released me, his length sliding out of me. I leaned against him ass his hand gently caressed my head. 

Finally, I looked up to my lover and offered him a hand. He stared before slowly taking it. We gathered the femur my string was tied to and began the journey to home.

1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect blend of exquisite alternatively worded Erotica and detailed description from a excellent Dungeon Master.
    I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

    ReplyDelete

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...