Sunday, December 20, 2020

12 Days of Voracious: Manticore

Strange melodious sounds echoed from the trees, sending a haunting tune that created sudden silence amongst the wildlife. My steps made barely a sound, never disrupting the sweet sounds coming from the clearing. As I neared I saw the beast, lounging as any great predator would, scorpion-like tail flicking back and forth on the ground behind him.  


I stepped out where he could see me, hands up, demonstrating I came naked and without weapons. He tensed, watching me as I approached him, climbing atop his rock to stand face to face with the massive beast. His eyes searched mine, waiting for the moment that always came when recognition dawned on the mortal’s face and they ran in terror. Instead, I stood, showing no fear, only to lean forward and kiss the beast.


His body trembled and he stood but did not pull away. Slowly lips parted for me, letting our tongues mingle and play. My hands explored his fur, feeling the rough hair as I pet and drew him closer. The feline beast lapped at my neck, explored further downwards, rough tongue igniting the skin of my breasts and nipples. He shifted, lips trailing from my breasts to my mouth and back down again, as the bulbous ending of his tail slid between my thighs, parting my legs and slipping into me slowly, letting my body adjust to the girth of his sting. 


“Don’t stop,” I whispered into our kisses as his tail moved rapidly and hard, sharp edge mixing pleasure and pain with every thrust. The lion-like man growled, teeth raking over my breast as he pulled my nipple into his mouth, one great paw resting on my shoulder, claws dug into the soft flesh. My body shuddered and jerked as his trail thrust, his growls mixing with my wanton cries.


He pulled from me, trail dripping with my excitement before with one massive paw he rolled me over.  A rough tongue tasted the blood and wetness between my thighs,  both mixing together from the cuts his pointed tail made. Slowly he climbed atop me, paws pushing me into the rock below before his barbed length entered me, new pain and ecstasy following. My moans echoed about the clearing as he ground into me, mixing thrusting and circular motions, his hardness catching inside of me.  There was a roar, furrows in my back from his claws, and a bite to the back of my throat with sharpened teeth as the manticore released, snarling as seed spilled deep within me.


Playing with the Manticore

A sign of ill omen, the Manticore is also the man-eater. A fearsome beast that hungers for the flesh of humans with a deadly scorpion tail and the body of a lion. The humanoid face is said to speak and reason like a man.


Clever, the Manticore would trap his prey, luring them in with smart words and sometimes melodious voices. The human lover should be stretched beforehand, as what will slide inside of them will take some convincing. 


To emulate a clearing, try having sex outside on the ground or in the house-made to feel like a cave. He may wear a mane or bodysuit to simulate a lion’s fur. While the tail is harder to simulate, a scorpion costume can be used to add to the feel of the manticore’s realness.


Lion’s claws are big and cut deep, so a gloved hand with claws will help with the claws. You can add cat ears and a cat tail butt plug if you want to lean into the kitty aspect more.


A barbed cock is necessary to emulate a feline cock, which has barbs to secure mating. These will be useful only with lots of lube.  Be gentle when you first play with it, then go to town once your mate is feeling it and excited. 


For tail fucking, grab a scorpion tail dildo so you can thrust into your mate. You can use the tail and the barbed cock simultaneously to do double penetration on the human lover. The Manticore can shoot poisonous barbs, so if you’re into needle play, getting some point sharp objects in there will help create that pain and pleasure you seek.


Happy Holidays, from one monster fucker to another.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...