Saturday, December 19, 2020

12 Days of Voracious: Minotaur

The labyrinth thundered around me as the creature barreled forward, giant horns pointed at my body. I stood still, no weapon, and let him hook me beneath my arms before slamming us both into the wall behind. My hands caressed his horns as I looked down at him. “I’m here to be with you, not kill you,” I murmured. “Not feed you people.” 


His expression shifted to shock before he stumbled backward, dropping me to the ground. Dark bovine eyes watched my body as I approached him, moving slowly as I raised my hands to his chest, burying fingers in shaggy fur. He flinched, eyes squinting, ready to be struck. Instead, I reached his face and guided it down to mine to kiss his inhuman lips. 


A great tongue greeted me after moments of stunned shyness. The minotaur fell to his knees, arms wrapping about my body, as our tongues played together, his far too large and mine dwarfed in comparison. I pressed against him, pushing back until he laid upon the hard stone of his cage, the Labyrinth.


I moved above him, breaking the contact of our mouths to straddle his massive hips, fingers stroking his engorged length as his eyes stared up at me, suddenly eagerness and hunger replacing fear. “Touch me,” I murmured to him and guided his hands to my body. Fingers slowly explored before confidence found him and he pinched and rubbed, bringing a moan to my lips.


Slowly I shifted, letting him sit at my entrance, feeling my wetness and excitement, before lowering myself. Stinging pain from stretching rapidly was replaced with instant pleasure as I went down as far as I could, his length too much for my body to take. His hands fell to my hips, guiding me up and down, before hoofed feet dug into the stone and his hips rose to meet mine, pounding inside of me as I lowered down on him, sending us both into a new euphoria he had never known before. Thick, ropey seed spilled into me, sliding down his length and settling into his fur. 


The minotaur looked at me, lust in his eyes, and began to slide me up and down on his length again, already hardening for another rutting.


Playing with the Minotaur

Abandoned and treated as a  monster for being half-bull, the Minotaur is dangerous, wild, and insecure. You can play him as fierce or as someone who needs to be cared for after being treated cruelly all his life.  


Simulating a labyrinth is hard. Go for a small room, clear it out if you can, and keep low lighting. Add a fake fire or fake torch, no bed, throw a sheet on the ground if you need to, especially to avoid rug burns.


Your minotaur may have chains on him like he’s escaped bondage before. But he definitely has fur and some horns. You can do this with a costume or a headpiece, but probably somewhere in between. Maybe throw a subligaria on there for good measure.


The bull rider can use a bullwhip for fun and play if you want to command the minotaur. Put a bull cock ring on the minotaur if they have a flesh cock. Or, if the bull rider is a sacrifice, some kinky cuffs will fit right in.


Using a minotaur dildo, the bigger the better will let you do penetration play. The Minotaur can fuck an ass or a pussy, tits or a mouth, whatever he feels like. Play him as hungry and commanding with a sacrifice, or eager and new to the experience as a sympathetic figure. 


Happy Holidays, from one monster fucker to another.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...