Wednesday, December 23, 2020

12 Days of Voracious: Typhon + Echidna

 I stood between them, my body shuddering as sensations flooded me. A snake tongue flickered over my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine as a dragon head rubbed against my thighs, parting my legs. Echidna’s serpentine mouth traveled up my neck until her lips met mine and our tongues entangled. Behind me, dozens of snakes moved up and down my back, coiling around my body and constricting. 


Typhon’s hands reached around his serpentine aspects and grasped my breasts, kneading and squeezing, his lover’s nails digging into the skin at my hips, sharp enough to draw blood. I cried out into her mouth and she swallowed my cries. Her hand gripped my throat, gently squeezing to remind me I had promised silence.


Teeth sank into my skin above my groin, a giant dragoon’s tongue invading inward, thicker than most things I had ever felt enter me. The sting of venom touched my insides, burning, and I bit back a whimper and a moan as the dragon’s tongue dove deep, stretching me with its hunger. A serpentine tail snuck up my leg as Echidna bit my bottom lip, imparting just enough venom to enhance everything, making each sensation hum on my skin and my body go limp in their collective many arms. 


They kissed beside my face as her tail slid around me, caressing his snakes, and then over my thigh to his hip. He groaned as she slipped inside him, and in turn, he reached between our bodies, pressing his massive length against me before pushing forward and thrusting in. Echidna’s scaly hand slid downward, elongated fingers pressing between the dragon’s teeth and my flesh to rub at the tender bit of flesh above where the dragoon’s tongue was invading.


Typhon matched his mate’s tail thrusting into him by pushing into me, expanding my relaxed body to accommodate his girth, distorting my stomach with each pounding thrust. Roaming hands wandered every inch of my body, pinching and teasing, eliciting moans from me I could no longer silence. Echidna pulled on the dragon’s head, sending it back to her mate, before she grabbed my hair and bent me over, having my mouth meet her wet opening as Typhon pulled from me and slammed into where he could release and breed me. 


Caught between the mother and father of monsters, I obeyed and lapped at her with renewed eagerness, tasting the earthy wetness of her thighs. Snakes encircled my body, holding me between them, Typhon pushing my mouth into his mate’s taste with each thrust. Two of his many hands grabbed at her breasts, pinching her nipples until she cried out and bucked against my mouth, hand never releasing my hair. The hundred-headed dragon grinned, pulling my hips into his thrust and holding me as seed spilled, filling me and dripping out around his engorged length to splatter the earth below. 


Playing with the Typhon and Echidna

The mother and father of monsters, Typhon and Echidna, welcome you into the world of threesomes and enjoying marriage with a third party. Of course, if that’s not your jam, then you can each be one of the monsters, or pair off with one monster and one mortal. You do you.


Echidna is very similar to a gorgon, so using a tentacle-like dildo or tail dildo or snake dildo to get her tail penetration happening. She also has venom that causes “madness” aka delirium, so if you and your partner are comfortable playing with chemicals or alcohol at a level you can still consent, have fun.


Typhon has 100 dragon/snakeheads, and lots of arms, and wings, and maybe the face of a man? It gets a little grey. He’s massive though, and so some monstrous sized dildos will help you stretch your lover anally or vaginally. You can tie your mortal up in rope to simulate the many snakes, binding them to hold them in whatever position you want. 


When thinking about dildos, consider a variety. Typhon has a bunch of heads, sometimes with different animals, always monstrous. So have a bunch around for making it feel like different heads are getting involved. While in this story Typhon goes from ass to vag, don’t actually do that. Wash that shit first.


Both are deadly and have had many monstrous babies together. Breeding play, with the role play intention of getting your mortal pregnant, could be fun. If you don’t want a real human baby, though, and you risk conception in your partnership, use protection.

If you’re playing with a third, equip each monster with their various tools and dildos. Have them double team the mortal, using all their various mouths, hands, heads, snakes, and tails to penetrate, pinch, bite, inject with venom, fuck, and dominate the mortal. They’re two monstrous gods. Have the mortal be their willing (or unwilling if you’re all consenting and into that) fuck toy.


Happy Holidays, from one monster fucker to another.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...