Tuesday, December 22, 2020

12 Days of Voracious: Unicorn


 She quivered in the moonlight, snow-white body illuminated by the celestial glow that blanketed the landscape in milky light. The night had grown quiet, and despite the dirt on her coat and burrs in her hair, she was still the most beautiful monster I had ever seen.  My breath caught as I touched her throat. The mare threw her head back, fear in her dark eyes.


“Shh,” I whispered to her, moving a hand to touch her nose. “Easy, I won’t hurt you.” The golden bridle covered her face and kept her bolted to the post in her pen. A caught unicorn, a present for a king. She snorted and lowered her head. I gently touched her horn, keeping it away from my thigh, before I began to work on the latches of her bridle. It was only then she paused and her eyes looked to me with sudden calmness. 


Gold spilled to the ground. The unicorn reared, freedom in her movement. We moved swiftly from the manor, disappearing into the tree line where she pushed her head against me, suddenly affectionate. Lips massaged at my thigh as I ran my hands along her slender neck and through the downy fur. She stepped forward suddenly, pushing me to the ground in my surprise. 


The gentle lips pushed at my center, thick equine tongue suddenly tasting and exploring. I bit back a moan, afraid anyone would hear, as the unicorn explored, urged forward by the soft gasps I released. I grabbed her delicate horn, pulling her against me, urging her deeper. My fingers dug into the earth as my body bucked and writhed beneath her as I bit down on my lip to stop a cry from escaping.


Her head rose and I stood, caressing her neck and down her back. In the distance, voices yelled. “Is this why they say you like virgins?” I teased her.  She snorted. My fingers moved over her haunches to press gently within her folds. Her hoof stomped the ground and she pressed back, so I pushed deeper, thrusting my hand and then arm inside of her. The unicorn quaked, body shuddering as I formed a fist and moved my arm in and out of her, her body rocking to match my thrusts before she shuddered and released a beautiful whinny, more like a bell than a horse.


I pulled my arm from her, dripping wet with her excitement. My unicorn knelt, letting me mount her as torches ignited in the near distance. Men were coming to find us, and we couldn’t be found.


Playing with the Unicorns

There are so many ways to play the unicorn. In classical stories, the unicorn is usually sporting a cock. So you may want to decide if you’re going for a cock-bearing beast or not. Nothing is stopping you from doing both or neither. 


Unicorn bondage *should* include a maiden (virginal and all), possibly bells (it was said to lure them), and definitely a fancy bridle (said to capture them). If you want something less virginal,  try a hunter, huntress, princelet, or warrior.  


Your unicorn may want to play it up with a tail butt plug, some white ears, and maybe even hoofs if you wanna go that far. There are also unicorn costumes. Do with these as you will. Plus. You know. UNICORN HORN. Or this one. Or…  this other one. All work.


I’m a traditionalist in that unicorns are white, but be whatever color you want! Unicorns come in all colors, sizes, genders, and glitter levels. Glitter is zero fun to get on or in your junk, so just keep that in mind.


You can tame a unicorn with a riding crop and use the horn to guide them where you want them. If your horn isn’t steadily attached, be gentle or use the bridle instead. You can force your unicorn into any and all positions if you’re taming them, and use a variety of taming tools like whips, electric prods (if e-stim is your jam), or with an open palm slap to the ass.


If you’re pleasing your unicorn as a virgin to their beautiful beast, try a wand massager, dildo, your own cock, or my fave, get into some fisting. Use a tonne of lube and slowly work up to stretching the unicorn until you can fit a hand inside. Fingers and hand go deeper, hitting new parts. If your unicorn is into it, try making a fist and gently going back and forth.


If you wanna be fucked with a unicorn horn, there’s an option here to have that happen. You can use a head harness to make it seem like it’s a real horn fucking, too.


Happy Holidays, from one monster fucker to another.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...