Friday, January 29, 2021

Poltergeist

 The room was full of stillness. No light penetrated the darkness. Golden sunlight filtered in from the window, revealing the heavy cloth that had been placed over furniture. Stale air smelled of forgotten memories as I walked inside, letting my fingers trail over a heavy drape cloth. Despite the absence of humans, not a speck of dust could be found. 

Every room of the manor had been hastily abandoned. Frightening tails had echoed throughout the town, creating a miasma of haunted rumor that kept travelers far from its doors. The gardens had become wild, growing through the cracked windows and sliding into the once splendid rooms. Yet this room remained untouched, even with the open window that no breeze dared come through.


I dropped my bag to the ground and pulled the drop cloth off an old dresser. The discarded fabric was neatly folded and set into the hall. Hours ticked by as a vanity and a bed and a chest were revealed. One by one I set up the candles, illuminating the room in a warm glow as dusk began to settle. Various instruments were placed between the candles, ready for use.


As night settled into the sky I lay the fresh blankets on the now cleaned bed. It creaked beneath my weight as I sat, fingers brushing over the quilted fabric. Not a sound had come from the house during the day. Now night waited outside the window, and eager anticipation had begun to rise within.


I inhaled and pulled the covers and peeled the night shift off of my body, naked skin glowing in the amber light of flame. As midnight neared, I closed my eyes within the bed, unslept in for generations, and let sleep take me. 


A thunderous sound pulled me from my sleep. The candles had burned down, leaving a faint glow to the room as my eyes searched the darkness. On the ground, one of the stone instruments I had brought rolled to the side, hitting the leg of the dresser. I pursed my lips and stood, feeling a wall of iced air wash over me. 


My breath crystallized in the air as I stepped towards the toy that lay abandoned after falling. Around me the candles flickered, threatening to extinguish. I groped for the shift and pulled it over my skin to guard against the sudden frigid air as I picked the device up and set it back where I had left it. 


It began to glow, a low red light that emanated from its depths, illuminating the black garnet. I looked around for the danger it warned of. Not a sound stirred in the room other than breathing that had begun to increase. “Hello?” I called into the dark. 


In the hall, echoing great footsteps thundered down the hall towards my room. The door was closed, a barrier between myself and the world outside. I turned to walk towards it, only to stop when I heard the footsteps near and end outside the fragile door. 


The knob began to turn, creaking loudly. My breath caught in my throat as I watched it wrench one way then another before stopping. The door shook as something pounded against it and despite myself, I gasped. 


Slowly I stepped forward, swallowing back my newfound fear as I reached for the doorknob and twisted. With sudden speed I pulled the door open, only to find nothing waiting for me. The hallway stood empty, icy air the only thing that greeted me. 


A bang from behind me made me jump. I turned, seeing the glowing red instrument now humming. It spun on the ground before shooting to beneath the bed with a sharp thud.


Every candle flickered and went out, plunging me into darkness. A red glow emanated from beneath the bed, barely illuminating the room. I folded my arms, staring at the bed. Growling breathing whispered beneath it, causing the instrument to pulse with each breath.


A shaky breath escaped my lips as I  pulled in a breath and took a slow step towards the bed. Its breathing grew louder and the air colder. A shiver moved up my spine as I took one more step.

“I won’t hurt you,” I finally managed to say. 


A dark chuckle whispered through the air before stillness took the night again. The breathing was gone. I took one more step until I was near the edge of the bed. Slowly I started to kneel,  my hands resting on the frame. 


The door slammed behind me, clicking as it locked. My head turned, seeing the figure of something within the darkness by the door, its shadowy form lingering. An impossibly long arm of darkness raised as it stared at me, reaching forward. 


I raised a hand to meet it only to feel something icy brush against my knee. My eyes looked down to the glowing instrument that rested beside me. I glanced back up, thee shadow gone. My heart pounded in my chest, thudding in my veins as I slowly looked back down to the instrument that warned of danger.


It glowed brightly, only to start pulsing again when ragged thick breathing escaped from beneath the bed, brushing against my knee with wet air. Every muscle in my body was tight.  


Slowly I leaned down, hands resting on the floor, to look beneath the bed. The breathing stopped and nothing awaited me. Beneath the bed laid various odds and ends, bird bones and stones and dead plants. Faintly I could see the outline of a summoning circle, the sacrifice in the middle an old necklace.


I sighed as fingers ran up my neck and into my hair, attached to someone invisible. “I’m here to help you,” I said softly. “To free you.”  The fingers tightened and pulled upwards, bringing my head back.  


I looked up into darkness, seeing nothing that had hold of me. “Just tell me what you want. I’ll  help you.” 


That angered chuckle whispered beside my face. Claws on wood carved a single letter, then another and another, on the wall beside us. YOU.


I shuddered and nodded. “You can have me. I’m happy to be yours.” 


Another chuckle before I was lifted with an invisible power and thrown onto the bed that creaked heavily. Nails dug into my shoulder and pulled back, shredding the thin shift and leaving long bloody claw marks on my bed. I cried out, fingers digging into the bed as the pain and pleasure of it blossomed on my skin.


Icy breath blew over the back of my neck before teeth sunk into my other shoulder. I reached behind me to feel the spirit and hit cold air but nothing more. Pressure held onto my wrist, leaving instant bruises as it pushed my arm back down to the bed beside my head. Nails raked over my hip, pushing the shift upwards to expose my flesh.


I whimpered and shivered as cold energy pushed against my skin, pulling my legs apart. The entity grabbed my other wrist and pushed it into the bed, holding me down as its presence explored the exposed flesh. 


Fingers gripped the flesh, pulling it apart, leaving bruises in its every touch. I couldn’t help but moan, a shudder going through my body.  The poltergeist gripped my hair, snarling into my ear as it pulled my head back to caress and scratch my throat, letting droplets of blood slide down my chest to the quilt below. 


Cold pressure slid inside me, filling me in a way nothing else had. There was no waiting, no hesitation, no exploring. Just a painful and delightful hard thrust that expanded me around something invisible. A low groan escaped my lips, my body twitching and pushing against the spirit’s force. 


It didn’t thrust or pull back, but pulsed within, expanding me each time it did. I whimpered, moaning and writhing as the essence pushed further in, filling even deeper and expanding, my stomach distending as it entered.


“Yes,” I finally whimpered. It pulsed faster with my begging, teeth once against sinking into my back, breaking the skin with its force. “More,” I begged it. “Please. Don’t stop.” 


My body was flipped, face up as the shadowed being loomed over top of me. New bite marks showed on my breast, the nipple pert and flattened by its force. I cried out in pain as nails raked over my other breast, leaving long claw marks in its wake. 


“You,” it managed to breathe while pushing more of its essence within me. I opened my mouth to reply when it slipped inside my mouth, cutting off my breath and causing a cold pain within.


I nodded, knowing it would feel more than it would hear. Its power pushed outward and into me before suddenly being a part of me. 


I shivered, suddenly cold and hidden within myself. My hands lifted from my side, sliding up my own body of their own volition. Fingers pinched my nipples, making us moan. Then one hand slid down my stomach to the sensitive wet flesh waiting. They played with the delicate nub of flesh, rubbing vigorously as my body shivered and moaned in response.


The hand stopped before I stood, walking without my command to the mirror. Candles around us burst to life, showing my bleeding and naked form before the mirror. A smirk showed on my lips as I looked at myself through a body’s eyes I couldn’t control. 


My lips opened, tongue playing over my lips. Those hands that were mine but weren’t went back to my breasts, playing roughly with the nipples before slapping each hard, leaving bright red marks. I whimpered and groaned at my touch.


We looked around, glancing over the various instruments I had brought before leaning down to pick up the stone that glowed red. It was long, almost baton-like, and smooth. A wicked grin spread over my lips as I slid back into the bed on my knees. With a single powerful move, I ripped a hole into the mattress and rested the stone instrument within.


Fingers played over that sweet little bit of flesh that made me tremble before fingers slipped inside, an amused laugh followed as my hand pulled back, fingers playing with the slickness. “Well well,” the entity said through my lips. “I did excite you, didn’t I?” 


I couldn’t answer, but they felt my hunger and smirked. My body moved to rest just above the stone before moving down hard and fast. The stone slid inside, cold and humming from the magic within. We moaned, hands playing with our nipples again, as we rode the stone, slamming ourselves down on it over and over again.


Moans filled the air as the candlelight grew bright. Our shared body whimpered and groaned, bucking against the stone. Fingers slid back down, playing with our body, rubbing in vigorous patterns before we cried out, shuddering atop the stone and letting pleasure rip through our body. 


My scream was swallowed by the creature who both laughed and moaned. We fell onto the bed, the stone glistening with our wetness beside us. Slowly I shifted, reaching beneath the bed to grab the necklace. 


The entity slid the necklace onto our body, the cold metal sending a shiver through the body. My fingers traced one of the scratches, a smirk on our lips. “I hope these scar you, girl. I hope you don’t forget me. Or what I’ve let you feel.”


Fingers started to probe again, slipping inside of me. I whimpered, shivering and bucking my hips against my fingers. The cold entity within slipped out in one of my moans, sliding back inside of my entrance and expanding. 


I cried out, grabbing the bed as it pulsed heavily, using its power to hold me down. My body couldn’t move, only feel its claws and teeth as marks began to appear everywhere across my body as it tormented me while filling me.


Sensation overwhelmed me, sending me over a new edge with one final scream of pleasure. Around me the power suddenly burst outward, breaking the mirror and extinguishing every light. It pooled above my head, shadows, and ice, before slamming down atop me and into the necklace between my breasts.


The door creaked open on its own, leaving me a panting heap off bloody flesh and panting lips. I whimpered, sore in every possible way before I closed my eyes and let sleep creep into my body. 


Dawn broke and birds chirped outside. The sweet warm wind of spring blew over my naked body. I awoke, wincing at the light and then at the pain that ignited when I moved. My fingers touched the intricate necklace that hummed against my flesh before I stood and bore witness to the destruction around me.


I grimaced as I knelt beside the bed, looking beneath it. The summoning was gone, leaving behind nothing but bones, an empty room, and my satiated body.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...