Friday, February 12, 2021

Demon

 I stared up at the expanse of stone and memories before me, listening to the wind push past me and whip the royal heraldry about. A soft red glow emanated from every opening and window in the wall, warm and inviting, promising delights within. I felt the tug at my core and knew what hungered within.

Behind me, an army waited. Their silken banners swayed in the wind, eyes turned towards me as I stood alone before the castle’s gate. Templars roamed the army, white against the black and red banners, eyes fervent with war. They came here to destroy the thing within. To send it back to the depths from whence it came.


My eyes wandered over them, eager as fighting dogs to sink their teeth into the creature within. I pursed my lips and locked eyes with the commander. She gave a small smirk and a curt nod. Her holy symbol glinted in the fleeing sun that dipped behind the horizon, welcoming the chill of night.


The gate groaned and slowly rolled open, revealing low fires lounging in the courtyard. Strange music could barely be heard in the air but whispered in my ears of delicious temptations. I took a breath and then walked in. The gate rolled closed behind me, cutting me off from the army that waited to conquer.


Heat enveloped me as I walked between the hungering flames. Behind each flame creatures lounged, bodies shamelessly naked. Their mouths and bodies merged, pleasing and tasting, sometimes feeding, on humans who had been seduced. Their knowing eyes met mine and their smirks followed me as I continued my way through the maze of lust.


The front door of the castle creaked open. Servants were nowhere to be found as I walked inside, listening to the sounds of moans and whimpers. The music grew louder as I wandered, following the twinkling notes through the castle’s heart. 


Within every room, temptation lived. Great tables were laden with food where servants sat, gorging themselves until they choked or collapsed in exhaustion. Alcohol was in every cup, drunken humans cheering themselves only to pour another cup and another. Several napped in great luxurious beds where demons played with their dreams, reminding them of their base lusts.  


In the great ballroom, the music crescendoed. Bodies swirled in erotic dance, as demons and humans mated in every corner, ono every table. They ate food around couples fully entangled. Wine was poured over their writhing forms, lapped by eager tongues. 


I moved my way around the perimeter, watching the lost souls entangled in unknown servitude. A glass was offered and I stepped away, only to walk into the bare chest of an elegant creature, a grin on their face as my body pressed against theirs.


“Nothing seems to interest you, my dear.”  Their voice was silk. I would’ve gone with them if they had just offered to read to me.  


“Is this your doing?” I asked curiously, a brow raised as I gestured to the room. 


“Hm, perhaps. Does it bother you?” Their fingers snapped and silence suddenly replaced the melodies and the moans. The hall was suddenly dark, filled with broken glasses and bodies strewn about, human and demon alike. 


I grimaced. “War?”


“Isn’t it always, pet?” Fingers touched my long braid. The truth faded away behind the corrupted world. The smell of death and decay was replaced with honey and roasted food. “Now. What were we talking about?” Their grin was beautiful. A graceful long-fingered hand gestured to the stairs.


I followed. “What would you need, do you suppose, to live at peace with them?” 


We hit the landing and I glanced out the balcony to the sweeping army. They stood behind me, a full three feet taller, if not more. Fingers caressed my shoulders as we looked out. I could smell sex and wine on them, and a strange musk that pulled me in.


A low chuckle rumbled out of them. “What you ask is impossible. They deny us, and so we ensnare them. To show them how to debase they are. How weak.” 


I grimaced. “So you humiliate them to show them that they shouldn’t deny you?”


The demon grinned and lowered their head to my neck, long tongue lapping up the sensitive skin. “We provide them what they deny, and so they lose themselves.”


“What if they saw you for who you are? Just another being.”


Another laugh. Hands wandered over my thighs and sides, fingers nearly caressing the sides of my breasts as we stood together. “Is that what you see, pet? Just another being? Like you?”


I turned to look up at them. “I think you’re extraordinary. But so are they.”


A long nail raked under my chin and tilted my head upward. “You find me extraordinary?”


“I do. You’re incredible. All you do.  All you offer. The fullness you give yourself.” 


Their long tongue flickered over my lips. “But…?”


“These people aren’t here by their choice. This is magic.”


The demon hissed and stepped back. “They chose!”


“That’s not what choice looks like,” I said softly. “Can I kiss you?”


Their black eyes widened. “You want to?”


“Yes, but only if you wish it.”


A grin showed on their lips as they leaned down, lips brushing my own. My mouth parted and their tongue snaked inside, pushing deep and far. Long fingers laced behind my head to pull me deeper into the kiss. I moaned against them, hands touching their bare chest.


Slowly they pulled away, tongue sliding out of me and dripping before returning to their sharp teethed maw. We stared at each other for a time, a lingering truth between us. “Show them,” I finally said. “Show them what you do when it is wanted, not what is taken in fear. Let them see your gifts without the stupor of magic and illusion.”


They tilted their head. “As you wish.”


We suddenly stood outside, the great balcony that stood outside the monarch’s chambers below our feet. Beneath the balcony, the army sat. Scarlett light flourished around us, illuminating our bodies. I felt the eyes of the arm more than saw them.


“Still game, pet?”


My eyes wandered over their body, sculpted and beautiful. “Yes.”


Their hand grabbed my wrist then the other. They grew from solid to writhing as fingers became long tendrils that circled my arms and pulled them upwards, securing them far above my head to seemingly thin air. My feet barely touched the ground.


“What would sway you to see things my way, pet?” Their hands traveled up my body, fingers moving around my hip to slip beneath the fabric of the dress I wore. Nails scratched my inner thigh, bringing a gasp from my lips before they played over the sensitive skin between my thighs. 


Another hand slid upwards, cupping my breast and tweaking the nipple before pinching it hard and digging in their nails. I cried out, bucking back against them. “More,” I whispered. “Please. Give me more.”


I could feel their grin. “Louder, pet.”


I opened my eyes and looked at the army below. “Please hurt me more.” I nearly yelled it. 


“As you wish,” they hissed. Their hands released my body and grabbed the fabric, ripping it off of my body and tossing the shreds to the ground. Nails slid down my thighs and pulled upward, leaving big red claw marks, but not drawing blood.


Fingers laced into my hair, pulling my head back and pushing their tongue down my throat. Our kiss ignited fire, plunging deeper to join with me. Their body was naked, smooth, and muscular. One-hand slid between their thighs, massaging until a length grew, erect, hard, and large. A pressure pushed against my puckered opening from behind. 


“Do you want it?”


“Yes,” I moaned. They pushed forward but not in, teasing my back entrance. “Yes!” I shouted, letting the army below hear me. I gasped as the demon thrust forward, pushing hard and deep within. 


A cheer released from the army below.  The demon laughed against me as they pushed inside, hard and fast, consuming my body with their size and strength. My body shuddered, breasts bouncing and swaying, as the demon thrust.


Beneath us, the army cheered and bellowed. I moaned, shuddering against their body as they stroked. Their tongue pulled from my mouth, elongating to circle my breast and tease a nipple. Then it tightened and squeezed, sending pain and pleasure through me. 


Their hand grabbed my other breast and squeezed, matching the pressure of their tongue. I moaned and whimpered, gasping when their nails grew and pushed into my skin, small droplets of blood showing.


“More?” they snarled in my ear. 


“Please,” I whispered. “Let me show them you like this.”


My lover paused, then reached their hand back down to the silken flesh between my thighs and massaged. A low groan whispered from my lips. They slid from behind me and knelt before me, mouth closing on the skin between my thighs. The snake tongue slid inside, thrusting madly, as II writhed and moaned. 


“Fuck her!” I heard someone yell from below. Flushed, I looked down to the templar commander bluish, our eyes meeting, as she touched her fingers to lips, suddenly shamed by her own words.


“Let me fuck you,” I said, looking down, barely managing words between cries. 


The demon stopped and stood, fingers still caressing as my hips bucked. “With what, pet?” they teased.


I smirked. “Let me be like you. For just a moment. Show you how it feels.” 


The bindings on my arms slid off, falling to the ground around us as the demon smirked and kissed me once more, planting their power within me. Their caressing fingers became stroking as my length erupted, erect and eager. 


I raised a hand and grabbed their horn, pulling them down to my thighs. “Swallow, pet.”


Eagerness showed on their face as they obliged, pulling me into their mouth, letting me push into their throat as my hips thrust. They gagged as I held their horns, drool running down their chin to drip onto their chest. 


I moaned, new sensations of pleasure moving through me I had never felt before. My cries heightened their eagerness, making them move faster as I pushed their head down. Their tongue wrapped around my length, squeezing and stroking, leaving me shuddering. Moans went up my shaft and I groaned in response, our noises reaching the crowds below.


Their head pulled back as creamy liquid shot from the tip, covering their face in my release. A delicious chuckle came from them as they stood, holding my face in their hands and kissing me. I tasted myself on their lips and lapped at the liquid I had never made before. 


“Will you fuck me?” they whispered softly against my face. 


I smirked and bit their bottom lip. “Turn around. Show them.” 


The demon turned, looking down at those who hunted them, as I ran my hands down their back to their thighs and gave a slap. “Tell me you want it,” I commanded, grabbing hold of my length to press against their opening nestled beneath their tail.


“I want it,” they said, wiggling their body at me. 


I smirked and gave another rough slap, eliciting a moaning cry from their lips. “Louder, pet.”


“I want you to fuck me!” they shouted.


Our audience cheered as I grabbed their hips and thrust in, leaning them over the edge of the balcony. Our bodies rocked as I slammed into them again and again, each thrust met with a cry of delight. 


They cried out, body shuddering beneath me as I pushed into their body, pounding into them. Their nails gripped thee stone, nearly breaking it as their shout cut the air. Beneath us, the army cheered, ushering their orgasm with applause.  


Panting, we stopped, bodies slowly rocking until we slid to the stone. I pulled them against me and kissed them deeply. Their tail wrapped around my back and pulled me in. Their fingers brushed my cheek as we pulled apart.


“Now, you are the extraordinary one.”


“We were marvelous, pet.” 


They pushed me back and leaned down, swallowing my length. As they pulled back, it disappeared, pulling their power from me. I whimpered without meaning to.


A soft chuckle escaped them. “Do you think they’ll stop hunting us now?”


“I think they will. If you stop corrupting them when they do not wish it.”


They studied me closely for a moment. “Will you help?”


I smirked, thinking of the commander. “I will introduce you to the woman who can. Come.” 


We stood and I laced my fingers with theirs as we walked back into the castle to meet the army. The ballroom was filled with them, suddenly here and eager. The commander greeted us at the bottom of the stairs, her cheeks flush.


“I am here to entreat you to a parley, Commander. Won’t you join us?” I asked as I offered my other hand to her.


She looked at me then the demon, swallowed back her fear, and took my hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...