Friday, February 26, 2021

Mimic


The cell door slammed behind me as I fell to the ground, landing on the hard stone of the dungeon floor. Dampness tainted the air as a chuckle arose from the men on the other side of the door, with muttered pejoratives escaping his lips as a key was slid into a look that ensured I was a prisoner.


“This isn’t necessary,” I muttered as I lifted my face from the ground, to look back at his glaring eyes that peaked between the bars of the wooden door’s window. 


He grinned. I couldn’t see it, but I could hear it in his voice. “That’ll teach ya for being a meddlin’ whore.” 


I frowned and sat up, staring up at him from the ground. He felt superior and I saw no reason to push his vanity further, so I stayed down. “Telling you that what scares you isn’t actually that frightening isn’t a bad thing. It’s a chance for you to pull your head from your ass and live a better life. In peace.”


The man chuckled. “If you think that creature is so fucking friendly, you’ve plenty o’ time to get ta know it.” His head nodded, pointing with his chin at whatever lurked behind me. 


Slowly I turned my head to the back of the cell, only to see a door. Its wooden surface was barely illuminated in the dark cell. A door knob glinted, waiting for me to open it. I raised a brow then stood, turning my back to the man, and looked at the door. “I see…”


“We’ll see how docile you can make ‘em.” He chuckled with the superiority of a vagrant. “Go on, then… give it a pet.” The man beside him chuckled, turning to look inside to watch me.


“I don’t perform for an audience,” I said sharply but didn’t turn from the innocuous door. My head tilted and I slowly approached, staying but a few feet away. My hand raised then stopped when I noticed a shiny surface on the wood.


Brows furrowed, I pulled a coin from my pouch and flicked it at the door. It hit the side and stuck, adhered to the surface. 


“Ah,” I said and took a step back.


The door’s surface suddenly changed back to the solid dry wood and the coin fell to the ground. My eyes followed it as it bounced on the stone and rolled away. A sigh escaped my lips and I sat down cross-legged from the fake door.


“What’s the matter, girl?” 


I turned my head and glared at them, light catching my serpentine eyes and tossing it back out again. Booth men took a sudden step back, one audibly gasping. As they retreated, I turned, glancing to where the door had been.


It had disappeared, leaving a large, voluminous chest of treasure behind. I tried not to smirk as I looked it over. The gold coin sat at its wooden base, a temptation of wealth waiting for me. Jewels, necklaces, gold, silver, and various trinkets glinted within its slightly ajar lid. Pearls glistened, nearly spilling out as I sat, watching.


A sigh escaped my lips as I leaned back, placing my hands on the stone behind me. “You’re a very lovely chest of treasure, but I’m not interested in wealth.” 


The mimic didn’t move. It waited. They were patient hunters, eager for their prey but ever hidden. It didn’t raise its lid, close, or shift. It sat, watching me without eyes.

“Who made you?” 


Another long silence stretched between us as I waited for an answer, any answer, to come from it. 


“Did they abandon you? Were you captured?” 


Nothing. I pursed my lips and sighed again, running a hand through my hair. Stormrun was known for its history of wizards, which most Guardians knew were vile, filled with a greed for power, and eager to steal and keep an assortment of knowledge and wealth. Mimics were created by them to protect treasure.


A whole new life form given no choice in its purpose, created to nurture greed. I had never met one before, but from all I had read, they were murderous guard dogs without care for those they consumed. 


This one was likely a cast-off from the before days, a creature invented and discarded when the Ruins came. So it sat, playing chicken with me, forgotten in a dungeon and used to frighten and kill prisoners. 


I inhaled deeply and focused on what I wanted from it. To be itself, to discard everything else, the manifest itself as it were. My eyes narrowed as I focused on it. 


“You know I don’t want treasure, friend. Try another way.”


I slowly closed my eyes and held them closed. Not a sound was made. As I opened them a cot sat before me, plush mattress and pillow, sheets blowing softly in a breezeless cell. 


“Very clever. But I have slept on many a stone floor in many a dungeon. Cast off. Like you. Try again.”


Once more I closed my eyes, giving but a few moments, before reopening them to see a large brown ooze that waited, globulous and shapeless. I finally smiled. “Well, hello. It’s so nice to meet you.”


I took my glove off and raised a hand, offering a bare skin palm. It slunk forward, expanding and contracting before a single appendage grew from the ooze and touched my palm. Their touch was hesitant, caressing softly before becoming excited and expanding outward. 


From within the ooze, a mouth manifested, with sharp great teeth and a long, thick tongue. Its tongue lapped at my hand, tasting my skin, as it crept up my arm, leaving a trail on my shirt and jacket.


“There you go. See. You can just be you. I just want you.” 


The mimic moved forward, enclosing my arm in its body. The tongue lapped at my face, sticking to me, long trails of viscous fluid linked its tongue to my throat and cheek as it explored. I leaned back, letting its tongue trail down my shirt, pulling at the fabric as it went.


My fingers pulled my second glove off, throwing it to the side before shrugging off the jacket. I pulled the thin fabric of my dirty shirt over my head and unlaced the breeches. As soon as my chest was bare, the mimic’s tongue was there, warm and sticky. It twirled the tip of its tongue around my breasts, teasing the nipples as I moaned and shifted to peel the pants and boots off my body. 


The clothing hit the floor and the creature engulfed me, wrapping a tongue around my waist to pull me within its mouth. Pressure surrounded me as darkness swallowed my body. Warm ooze embraced my body, touching everything at one time. Small appendages caressed the few exposed parts of my body.


I gasped, crying out as suction pulled hard at my nipples and breasts, distending the flesh. My eyes opened in the darkness to see the opening of the creature, the sharpened teeth. Within it, it devoured me.


Squelching noises echoed in the cell. I barely heard the shouts over a moan that escaped my lips as the mimic pushed its jelly being into me, invading my opening slowly, inch by agonizing inch, filling every crevice. Its viscous slime stuck to me everywhere, pulling skin and hair, compressing my throat, and muffling my cries by covering my mouth. 


I was allowed to breathe in its depths but only barely as it swallowed me entirely, closing me within its innards. Its appendages explored, wrapping around my arms and my legs to hold me still within it, as it pushed against my unexplored entrance. I tried to cry out, only to feel it ooze into my mouth and trickle into my throat. 


It undulated around and inside of me, each shudder driving its jelly-like being deeper. Nothing was left unexplored. My muffled cries vibrated against it as it shoved itself deeper, filling my throat and down to my stomach, bulging my body with its invasion.


Pulsing within me, it slid upward, expanding my passage and sliding thin tendrils even deeper, piercing into my womb. I tried to cry out, only to feel it eat my cry with its presence. Slowly that opening was expanded and it pushed itself deeper still, filling me up, causing my stomach to expand and wiggle with its tendrils within. 


My lungs burned as I barely breathed around it. Deep within me, exploring the passage between my mouth and where I relieved myself, it pushed hard, seeking itself within my guts. My body shuddered, overwhelmed by the intense and intrusive sensations running through my body. 


A plopping sound echoed as it pushed out my other end, thrusting from my mouth through my body. Every cell in me shuddered and spasmed at the intensity of its hunger for me, suction and pulsing within and on my body sending my mind to oblivion. I contorted and twisted yet didn’t move in its bindings, losing myself in the fullness of its sensations.


Each breath I managed to find was shallow and teasing, leaving me dazed and lost within the being’s body. My quivering invaded form shuddered in its depths, soft sucking and wet sounds surrounding me. The sounds of laughter and shouts were things I could barely register as the mimic filled me with itself.


Light trickled inside as its mouth opened. I reached a hand up, its tendrils straining to hold my skin before snapping apart and releasing me with suckling noises as they left behind a brownish fluid on my skin. My fingers closed on the opening between wicked teeth, hoisting myself upwards. 


The tongue wrapped around me, pulling me forward so I tumbled out of its depths, parts of its ooze still nestled in my body. My naked form sprawled out before it, various appendages still clinging to my flesh and invading my depths, pulsing hungrily. 


I barely noticed the sound of the door unlocking as I breathed in the air, the mimic giving me a pause to suck in much-needed life before returning to having its length running through my body. I whimpered, laying before it, its body invading each entrance to my own, as the guards opened the door and stared.


Its great tongue lapped at my body, flicking a nipple and breasts that clung to its adhesive juice before snapping back against my chest. It languidly wandered over my skin, licking its own fluids covering my flesh before teasingly touching the tender flesh between my thighs. 


I cried out, making nothing but muffled moans on the ground as it played with me. Slime bound my wrists and legs, holding me perfectly positioned for its hunger. My hips bucked wildly against its tongue, which lapped eagerly until I cried out and trembled in its grasp.


Slowly its oozing pieces slid out of me, returning to the mimic’s treasure chest shape. The men stood, transfixed, as it turned my body so I faced them, hips raised, the mimic doing all it could to be what they wanted as well. The appendage in my mouth slid within me and slowly moved the length of my body before slipping out and into the mimic’s depths.


I cried out in pleasure, my moans echoing and loud. The mimic held my hips and leg, letting me claw at the ground as its tongue pushed into my passage, larger than any of its invasions I had felt within it. A scream echoed from me as it stretched me further with its diving fury, expanding me and thrusting into me over and over again. 


A slurping sound filled the air as its tongue worked me, sending chills and pleasure ripping through my already tormented body. “Please,” I finally gasped out, mind overwhelmed with sensation. Its tongue paused for a teasing moment before moving harder and faster, hitting my depths and curling upwards.


Another scream left my body as I shuddered on the ground, releasing ripping through my body. Slowly it released me, slipping its appendages and tongue off of me to return to its inanimate visage, leaving me covered in its viscous fluid at the feet of the guards. 


I rolled over, panting, barely able to look up at them as I caught my breath. Slowly I moved to my knees and then sat, leaning back against the mimic, which softened to comfort my form. I stroked it softly before looking back at them.


“You’ll stop treating them like a caged creature and let them go. Give them a chance to be their own master.”


The men stared, mouths still slack in disbelief, but one finally nodded and stepped back. “S-sure.”


They left, running to tell their masters of what they had seen. I shivered against my lover. “It’s time to go.”

 

1 comment:

  1. Good gods😍 Always thought the idea of a mimic with a big tongue was hot, and this made it even better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Bocuk

  “Bocuk,” I murmured the name into the night. “I come to worship at your altar. To bear witness to your grace. To welcome you home this nig...